Urkh!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didnt like this at all. The taste was not natural, just syntetic. I will not buy this again.

Too good to be true

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This vanilla cream is wonderful! It taste almost like melted ice cream in milk. We all love it in water. And of course it's good in coffee. This price is a lot less than I pay in stores!

Not sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste vanila bit it isn't sweet

Great Sugar Substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This brand of liquid stevia is THE best (no funny aftertaste). The vanilla flavoring is sure not up to the quality of fresh vanilla beans IMO, but it's an interesting change of pace from the plain flavor stevia now and then. Good in cereal.

Cream Soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I add it to plain seltzer or club soda....tastes like cream soda

Great for stevia newbies!

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

SweetLeaf is a very respected brand in the stevia world, and this is a great flavor to try for first-time stevia users.

Delicious alternative to Cream Soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like to put mine in sparkling water.

Weird taste

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this knowing that stevia does not go well with a lot of people .I think this flavour is one that needs time getting used to . I would not add too much to my drinks or things I want to sweeten because of that weird aftertaste :( I guess that is just how stevia tastes . Works for me since im on a ketogenic diet .

Very good

Posted by happydays on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

lovely sweet vanilla taste. Use this a lot in greek yoghurt, cottage cheese, cappucino etc..

Very sweet!

Posted by holahola on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like this one. Very sweet, but if you use too much of it it becomes waaay to sweet and tastes a littebit "fake" and unnatural vanilla. You can taste it is made from stevia, but not if you dont use too much. It's great in smoothie, candymaking and tea.