Page 1 - Reviews - Act, Dry Mouth Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash with Xylitol, Alcohol Free, Soothing Mint, 33.8 fl oz (1 L) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

My dentist recommended this mouthwash. I love the flavor as well as the results of using it nightly. I was surprised that it takes very little for each use. The cost for this size works well for my purse. I’m now able to rest better because of the use of Act for dry mouth.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I have tried many mouthwash products over the years but have found that ACT is the absolute best tasting, actively soothing a sensitive mouth for hours. A quality product with a clean fresh flavor leaving your mouth refreshed.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Like this mouthwash. Taste of mint is just nice Effective and will buy again

f2e43fc3-bcc1-41ea-b874-e6bd30802f02
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The feeling is very good after use. It can really improve the dry mouth problem and the effect is long-lasting.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I’ve been buying it for a while! Doesn’t leave my mouth dry and leaves it fresh :)

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The flavor is ok. Wouldn's say it helps with a dry mouth for me. Was an ok buy before the recent price jump.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Love the flavor helps with dry mouth! I can get twice the amount from IHERB !

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This just works! I have dry mouth due to sjorgons syndrome and it works.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Doesn't work as well as biotene. Will finish but not repurchase.

sarah80
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

It smells sweet, light mint, but it has a strong flavor for the one who feels dry in the mouth. Try it. You take 10 ml rinsing it for a minute like this, and then you sit for 30 minutes. Do not eat or drink. I mean, for the first time, it is a sweet improvement with benefit, and I hope that it will benefit

9aa4e35c-fbbf-452b-bda2-44ea0fa752ec