SE

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I am happy that iherb is carrying a vegetable product. I am also happy that iherb is carrying Amore brand. These artichoke hearts are great, and I am happy to find it here.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Very tasty artichoke. This is the first time I tried this brand and I really like it - I eat straight out of the bag. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I was reluctant to try these artichokes since I didnt know this brand but I am really glad i did. No added chemical ingredients very good quality and taste. Not oily and perfect to add to pasta pizza or eat straight out of the bag Recommended

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

when i tried it, it tastes so good, also checked all the ingredients, there is nothing artificial, contains no sugar

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

This artichoke is flavored with herbs and is very delicious even if you eat it as it is. I ate it as a salad, but it looks delicious when used as a pasta ingredient or in other dishes.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I really love the artichoke, but I have no experience in its preparation, I tried this package, delicious