Page 1 - Reviews - Andalou Naturals, CannaCell, Cleansing Foam, 5.5 fl oz (163 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Nice ingredients, no SLS or other harsh detergents. I use it as a second step in my routine, after cleaning my face with oil. Doesn't make my skin (sensitive & combination) dry or tight. One pump is just the right amount to wash your face. The scent is lovely and not overwhelming.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Nice flavor, citrus refreshing and energizing, perfect for the morning routine. Gentle cleansing, no irritation and suitable for the sensitive skin. But I disliked the dispanser and texture - it doesn't generate the good foam, foam is weak and liquid. You need to press twice and therefore it will not last long. Cleancer is mild, without harsh surfactants but I think it is related to the poor package, because I had another mild foaming products with the better texture and foam.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Love all andalou! I love their foams and I tried all of them this was a new flavor for me and I loved it. The only downside is that it runs out pretty quick, maybe 2-3 months max.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

Andalou naturals is my favorite brand. This foam is so light and gentle and does a great job to remove dirt without irritation. It's perfect!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Wonderful natural extracts, however was quite stripping for drier skin; for more oily skin would be great. The smell is quite strong. Beautiful texture and great bottle to reuse due to the design (the dispensing tube reaches to the bottom and the resulting texture is lovely and economical).

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Love this brand! This is very pleasant and “plantie” smelling. Gentle cleanser leaves skin clean and soft.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I like it a lot and It doesn’t dry up the skin

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

So good! Makes skin soft

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

my mom loves it. will reorder again.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

pleasant classic foam, the skin does not dry out, but you should not expect miracles either. The dispenser does not work very well, when pressed, part of the foam pours into the hand in the form of a liquid. For oily skin, it is suitable for the morning, in the evening, high-quality cleansing will not be enough. if the review is useful, like it