Page 1 - Reviews - As I Am, Classic, Curling Jelly, Coil And Curl Definer, 16 oz (456 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Great lightweight gel with a subtle fruity scent. I used this after applying curl cream to my hair. I then plopped and diffused as usual. I experienced no crunchy gel cast, and it doesn’t feel like I have anything in my hair. It is quite thin in consistency, but feel it the hold it provides could be buildable. The jar is a decent size for the price so can definitely justify using a bit more! Overall a great gel and will be repurchasing 😊

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I really like this gel. It leaves a nice cast and does a very good job of protecting my waves while my hair dries. It smells amazing too!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Applied to very wet hair. At the stage of drying with a hairdryer, I broke my hair into very small strands. After use, there was a feeling of unwashed hair. I will try to use it in conjunction with other means, but so far I can not make friends with him (

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

the best jelly out there. amazing product,I just in love with it. my hair is soft and with great hold.i live in humidity area and it works fine here.my hair type 3c

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Very nice smile and my hair like it and no sensitive on my scalp and it a good moisture Good package and size can be used many times with good quality and scent and its composition and benefit with a good value

Posted on May 15, 2022

It's very lightweight and good for looser curls. It does not leave the hair hard afterwards, so there is no need to break a cast. It defines the curls pretty well. Smell is yummy.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Holds my curls amazingly 🌟!! Perfect for styling and Having well-defined curls

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

excellent jelly for curly hair, after applied the curly hair is nicely defined and shiny

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I have 3A hair and this is the perfect weight and consistency, really happy wiht it

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

the besttttt hair mask for curly hair size 456 g excellent package easy to use benefits to fix ur curly hair very big jar