Page 1 - Reviews - As I Am, Pure Oils, Vitamin E Oil, 2 fl oz (60 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The container is not so easy to use. Except for that I do like the product! Very thick

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Item came quickly and was packaged very well. It was thick and rich and worked very well in the under eye serum I made.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

Very very nice, the first time I find liquid vitamin E in the form of D-Tocopherol. I have been looking for it for a while and I was happy to provide it with iHerb. I highly recommend buying it, as it can be mixed with hair oils and hair and body mixtures with just a few drops and enjoy the results. Please do not skimp on me by clicking like, I need points, please.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

Currently, I use natural vitamin E oil habitually, but since it is new, I bought it, and this is my second type. Compared to the one in use, this one has a considerably higher viscosity in color and feels like a film. I'm glad that my skin became smooth, but I couldn't get rid of it even after washing my face in the bath, and I felt that it gradually accumulated on my skin, so I stopped. It smells a bit like mining, but the container is easy to use.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The texture is relatively thick, like honey, apply a drop on your hands, the opponent will immediately soften, I hope it will be useful for eczema

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

The feeling of use is not good, but when I use it, my hair gets better and there is no residual impurity caused by chemicals.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

The portion is so big and the quality is so good. The packaging is simple and eco-friendly, and the benefits are obvious: products that moisturize skin and nourish hair are all natural and suitable for people of all ages. Their aromas are all naturally formed...

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It is heavy and sticky by itself. Mix it with other smooth oils with the palm of your hand, then add lotion and use it on your face and body.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Very satisfied with the quality of the product. Much better than pharmacy vitamin E.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

It is sweet and looks very heavy