SE

Posted on Dec 21, 2021
מצוין!

I am on a long journey to find hair products that are right for me and it seems to me that I have found something.the shampoo has a nice package which is comfortable to use My hair: thin, thinning, curly and brittle. I used the same series "miracle moist": shampoo + conditioner or, shampoo + 3 minutes. In both cases the hair came out soft, pleasant, full of volume..recommend! If I helped you with this review, I would appreciate getting your "like"! :) Thank You!

c9ea21a2-cfc4-4d60-b520-f080f9d069c4
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

It is really a great product. I like it . It is very useful. The price is also the cheapest compared to other apps. The delivery is fast. I would like to order it again and again. I advise everyone to buy it and not to feel afraid to try it. Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it . Thank you iHerb for everything. I will order as soon as possible. It is really a great product. I like it . It is very useful. The price is also the cheapest compared to other apps. The delivery is fast. I would like to order it again and again. I advise everyone to buy it and not to feel afraid to try it. Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it . Thank you iHerb for everything. I will order as soon as possible.

897b281c-53e9-4921-b138-caa8128eceff

I really love this shampoo. I have dry hair and this shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft , easy to detangle and manageable. It moisturizes my hair perfectly and smells good. The scent is not overbearing. The apricot smells much better than the avocado one. A very good product and reasonably priced. I'm very happy with this product. Please give me a Yes :)

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

One of my favourite shampoo. It makes my hair smooth and shine. Smell is really good and not too strong. Great price as well. I’ll order it again.

93887b57-3463-40d8-be80-497885ab8a1d
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

My hair gets super dehydrated during the summer and also from hair dye. So I’m always looking for extra hydration when I’m buying new products. This shampoo has a nice scent and a few benefits. It gently cleanses my hair and leaves it smooth and soft. I use this shampoo every two days combining it with the matching conditioner. The two strengthen and moisturize my hair perfectly. I absolutely love it!!!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Shampoo and conditioner that provide a lot of moisture, for dry hair With avocado and Australian jojoba oil, without farbanes. Australian product from Aussie. I invited him to a friend with insanely long and dry hair (like straw ...) after using his hair is really pleasant! I tried it myself too, its smell is amazing! He just asked me to invite him again

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

The perfect conditioner for low porosity hair. I use it with the shampoo from the same line and the effects are seen immediately. Such a good product and it does not grease the hair. I had some dermatitis on the scalp but since using this product, it dissapread. Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Amazing scent, a great cleanser though i wouldn't use it everyday. it clarifies instantly with a thick consistency, the size of the product will last you it's full age of expiry for sure. i was pleased with how it was packaged. great quality shampoo, cleansed my hair thurly and moisturized and nourished my scalp I have a sensitive scalp but it didn't harm it in any kind of way.