Page 1 - Reviews - Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Rescue Remedy Dropper, Natural Stress Relief for Kids, Alcohol-Free , 0.35 fl oz (10 ml) - iHerb
SE

Mickiann
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I bought this product on the recommendation of a friend when I had to take an international trip with my cat in cabin. I started putting a few drops in her water bowl a bout 5 days before travel. It seemed to work. My normally rambunctious girl was calm and quiet for the entire flight. Almost o one on the plane knew she was there.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

my little one loves his drops before bed. he's super active and this really helps calm him down before bed. using rescue drops for me mean the difference of waking up at 4/5 am (without) or 6/7am with. I'll take as much sleep as I can get with this!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I can’t take supplements that have alcohol so I bought the kids version. I have been experiencing a tremendous amount of anxiety. I knew I needed to try different supplements to help me cope and deal with the trauma. This alcohol free version of rescue remedy is great. I keep several bottles on hand. I would recommend it to adults and children! I’ve used it on my dogs with success too.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Love that this is alcohol free. Useful for multi-cat households like mine, I put a few drops in their water bowls and I find it helps reduce stress and tension in my 5 cats.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I've never quite understood how these products work, but they do. And I have many friends that agree. Try it especially for stress-induced mood upsets and related bodily symptoms.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

can't live without this anymore. i used this for my baby from birth till now (she is now almost 6 months) specially when she hase a leap again. sometimes 2x a day i give a whole pipet.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Use for my daughter's first few weeks of going to a new school. Not sure if it helps, she seems to be able to be in more control of her nerves.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

my son likes it a lot. his emotions swings quite a lot and if he's too excited to fell asleep, he will take a plump to calm himself down. I can trust him to use this by himself since there's only herb and natural ingredients in this.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

For our dog! So useful when he’s afraid of storm !

183ffffe-16b2-4709-bb16-8b7841281d70