Page 1 - Reviews - Barnana, Organic Plantain Chips, Himalayan Pink Salt, 5 oz (140 g) - iHerb
SE
Posted on May 12, 2022

I do not eat gluten, so am always in search of substitutes for bread. Do like to mKe pates, and sometimes having a pate on vegetables is just not enough) These are great as they are quite thick, keep their form, and I like ridges Salted, you can feel that they are salted, but not in a way you might experience in a pop corn or some other junk food- not overwhelmingly salty Do recommend!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I'm one of those that suggested this product to iHerb last year. iHerb listened to us and made it available. I've known this product from when I was in the US. It was literally the best healthy potato like chips I've ever had. I highly recommend trying it. Thank you iHerb for listening to customers.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

WOW!!! You can never tell that these are from a banana (plantain), it's amazing how many new types of healthy snack you can find nowadays, it has a similar taste to backed potato chips :) 5 starts for the idea, taste and for the ingredients! Wonderful movie snack, when you want some chips, but still keep it healthy!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

These chips are fabulous, very healthy. I've ordered many bags of them since they became available at iHerb. My last order was 3 weeks ago, 6/1/22 and at that time price had already been increased for a 2nd time, to $4.79 - now today 6/22/20 it has gone up $0.99, U.S. I will, am going to, have to go somewhere else to buy these at a better price. Sad for me, I've been a loyal iHerb customer for 9+ years, even recommended them publicly in blogs and comment sections.

Rosy
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I have never had plantain chips before and honestly, I like these chips better than potato chips. They are thicker but crunchy and very tasty. A bit salty but in a good way that you want to keep eating it. I love that I can buy chips that are made with organic coconut oil and Himalayan salt.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I absolutely love these chips! They are a great alternative to crisps and taste just as good! Love the Himalayan salt too. I love that there aren’t any nasty ingredients. I just wish the size of the package was bigger so that I had more to eat. I can’t get anything of this quality where I live so these are on regular order.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I'm a repeater of this product and a HUGE FAN! Just can't get enough of it lol It's pricey honestly. But it's organic and non-GMO. Tastes very addictive! It could get too salty but don't worry. It's Himalayan salt that is rich in minerals for your health benefits!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This chips snack is the best!!! Tastes so good and this is probably the healthier option among the different chips we see in the supermarket. It’s not the cheapest option but it’s definitely the one that makes me feel okay when giving it to my kids. And they loved it!!!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I liked these! I plan to order again! They do taste slightly like bananas, but they are still more salty than sweet. Nice crunch. I had read that plantains are high in fiber, but these don’t seem to be according to the label, so I’m not sure if they are actually any healthier than normal potato chips. Still, it’s nice to have something a little different sometimes.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Bought this for my children to try, did not tell them they were eating a banana chip but they could tell the different. Its a nice crunch with medium thickness and slightly salted. The bag is pretty substantial and worth it for the price paid. Please click on like if this review helped!