Page 1 - Reviews - Better Life, All-Purpose Cleaner, Unscented, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It's really a great product. Completely unscented which was a nice surprise, sometimes the unscented ones still have a lingering smell. It also cleans very well! Mainly use it in the bathroom. Also love that it's pet friendly so we have no more issues with our pet. The only thing is sometimes the spray is so strong that it can drip but that's not a big or serious problem.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Better Life All-Purpose Cleaner is excellent. I'm always looking for unscented products to use for cleaning, since I'm very sensitive to fragrances. This is easy to use, the spray bottle works beautifully, and the liquid is easy on the hands, not drying them out at all like other products.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I love that it doesnt smell like anything! Great for a daily clean ups, kitchen, bathroom, mirrors - works well on all the counters, it wouldn't clean a really hard tough old stains but great for preventing those by cleaning daily (or almost daily).

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I find these products high quality and they are really good value for the package size Great for sensitive skin and don’t contain harsh chemicals! It’s nice to have no strong smell!

Posted on May 26, 2022

I like using this for frequent cleaning on my desk since I work, eat on it. Where I don’t need something strong or harsh. And the size is generous

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Good all-purpose cleaner ! The bottle is pretty solid and doesn't feel cheap. We bought the unscented version with my wife and, well, it doesn't smell indeed ahah Price is good, quality is quite big, I do recommend !

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

It does the work veeeery good! spray it, let it set for 5 sec, then wipe it with microfiber cloth, and you're good to go 😤👍🏻 like plz

Posted on May 1, 2022

It cleans very well and has no smell, but the bottle size is not comfortable to handle while cleaning around, too big! Not worth the price per ml in my personal opinion, would rather a smaller bottle that fits in my hand

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

The size of the bottle is so big, I clean my Apple Watch with it & it’s shining like brand new

0f5a6f4c-b5b3-4bf6-a929-c43373231b04
Posted on Oct 29, 2020

this is literally unscented, there is a very slight smell to it that you can only smell if you shove it in your nose and breath it in. if you have any pets or you hate scented cleaners, this is for you!!! i am obsessed with this. I initially bought it because of my cat and now I'm telling everyone to buy it! you can use it alllll over, I use it for pretty much everything, and it works! it really does clean. 10\10 would recommend. and the spray on this thing is amazing, i'll be reusing the bottle as well.