Page 1 - Reviews - BNRG, Power Crunch Protein Crisp Bar, Choklat, Dark Chocolate, 12 Bars, 1.5 oz (43 g) Each - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I thought this is one of the waffle type protein bar, but it was a chocolate bar. It is very nice and so glad that I fond this product. The taste is so good, no difference than any black chocolate, yet the ingredient quality is much more. The serving size is perfect and benefit by just eating a bar!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

One of the best products I’ve purchased on iherb. I love the dark chocolate flavor, the texture is really good, I enjoyed the little whey protein crisps inside. Anytime I see this item is out of stock I get very disappointed. Please continue selling more of them and restock them more often. I wish the package would contain more than 12 though. It’s low on sugar, yet sweet but without fattening or ruining your diet. Good as a snack in between meals. Please do not raise the price!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

These Protein Bars are great. I have one every afternoon before I head home and start my workout. I love chocolate and these satisfy my chocolate cravings. I received my order from iHerb in a few days and it was packed well and it was complete. I would recommend the product and the seller.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

It is REAL triple chocolate!!! Not too sweet and not too bitter. A perfect snack with great protein inside. Nice to have it before work-out.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

If you like dark chocolate, this definitely hits the spot! It helps me with my sweet tooth and it's not too sweet. Nice and crunchy too, just like regular dark chocolate. Will definitely repurchase!

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

My daughter needs many protein sources in her field of sports, imagine finding a chocolate bar with krispies with protein!!! This is your product! It's also in milk chocolate too, with protein. My daughter can't get enough of these. Will be buying plenty more! A++++++

Posted on May 9, 2022

You can really taste the dark chocolate part of this bar. Great taste.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

if u like dark chocolate, this is the Ultimate taste

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Great taste and really chocolate liked taste, go for ppl on diet

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Dark chocolate. I prefer this over protein wafers. Less sugar, tastes good