Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, Oscillococcinum, Flu-Like Symptoms, 12 Quick-Dissolving Pellets , 0.04 oz Each - iHerb
SE

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Really feel that these are a must-have in every medicine cabinet. I always have them on hand just to be safe if someone starts to not feel well. These really do work wonders if you start taking it as soon as you start to show flu-like symptoms. Definitely helps boost the immune system so you can have reduced symptoms and recover faster.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I've used this homeopathy product a few times, and it gives me relief when I first experience symptoms of cold or flu. I experience improvement within two or three days. The quality is consistent each time I purchase it, and I like the pleasant taste. The individual dosages are packaged for convenience in taking it.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I started my kids (8 & 10 years old) on this at the very first sign of flu symptoms. Knocked it out within 24 hours—complete relief!!! We’d much rather give our kids (& take ourselves) anything on the more natural ingredient side of remedies, so this was perfect! The quality is first rate!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I suffer from migraines. About a decade ago I found a prescription medicine that relieves my migraines, but over the years it has lost its effectiveness. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. One of those times it did not work came one July day last summer as I was flying from Hawaii to California. The woman sitting in the next seat took pity on me and insisted that I try one of these. I was extremely skeptical, but 20 minutes after I took this homeopathic medicine that science says should not work, a miracle happened and my migraine lifted. Now I take one of these tubes right after I take a migraine pill, and the combination continues to bat a thousand. It really is a miracle!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I use this if I feel like I am more vulnerable or tired or have been in a stressful environment. I take them if I wake up and feel like I could get a cold as a protective measure. I think they benefit my immunity and offer relief . Taste is easy and sweet to swallow and I carry packs around with me.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This is an amazing product. Homeopathic relief that actually works. During the winter I also take once a week for more immune support as well. The package is perfect... one ampule at a time. It has a pleasant light flavor. In my opinion, all of Boron's homeopathy has always helped me and are great quality.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I really love this product. Every time I feel like I'm starting to get a cold I use it. Before I used to use this, I would almost always get sicker - but it seems that Oscillo usually helps my body feel better and get over the cold. It also tastes good - very sweet! The reason I buy this product on Iherb is that it's much cheaper than when I buy it in a pharmacy.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I have been using Boiron Oscillococcinum Flu like Symptoms for some time. Every time I feel a flu coming I will take one tube in the mouth every 6 hours, up to 3 times a day for at least 2 days and it really help to relieve the flu and helps me to recover faster.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I take this when I feel like I might be catching something and it hasn’t failed me yet. Helps boost the immune system and a big plus is it being homeopathic. Takes a while to absorb under the tongue but the taste is pleasant. Packaged well in individual vials to make it simple to take.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This has been my saviour many a-times when I started to feel a tickle in my throat. I also like to take it when boarding a plane to ward off any bugs flying around. This, alongside hourly salt water gargle, has saved me from getting a full blown cold hundreds of times.