Page 1 - Reviews - Camille Rose, Ultimate Growth Serum, Cocoa Nibs & Honey, 8 oz (240 ml) - iHerb
SE
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Just for context, I have type 3a low porosity hair which grows really slowly. I have recently done a big chop due to color and heat damage and my hair is growing super slowly. I have tried castor oil and aloe Vera neither of which worked. I saw some positive reviews of this hair oil so decided to give it a shot, I have been using it twice a week now for the past month and I noticed a lot of new hair growth (baby hairs especially around my hairline) and my hair grew twice as much as it usually does in a month. It also made my hair really soft and shiny and my curls are so bouncy and frizz free. I would definitely recommend this if you’re trying to grow out your hair or if you’re just generally trying to increase the health of your hair.

Sophia
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

This is the first time I buy a Camille Rose product and I am very satisfied. The oils contained are all natural and are renown for beautifying the hair. I apply every night on my scalp and then I massage in circular motion to help the serum penetrate the follicles and work its magic. It is too early for me to comment on its efficacy in terms of hair growth, but surely it leaves my long, curly, untreated hair shinier and healthier looking. It is a little more expensive than other serums available on iHerb, but I believe it is worth the money because it only contains natural oils (no mineral oils, parabens etc..). Also I like its light, sweet scent which is very unobtrusive. I am planning to try the other Camille Rose products available on iHerb. If my review is helpful to you, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks to you all!

Posted on May 13, 2022

I love this growth serum. First of all the smell is amazing. Really love it and the scent alone makes me want to use it everiday. I use it as the oil in the loc method and i really feel like it makes my hair softer. I use it on my scalp every other day and hope to see results soon. Great composition . I have 3b 3c hair.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

new fav haie growth oil i like the consistency unlike other oils it’s not sticky. i use this before i shower i try to keep it on for aslong as i can so my scalp absorbs it usually between an hour or 2

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

The scent I get is a pleasant sweet almond-like scent. I use this as a scalp massage oil after every wash. The tiniest bit goes a long way.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Bought this after seeing on tiktok. I have not seen any difference yet but I replaced my old hair oil with this because I can leave this serum overnight because of the scent and its composition is not that oily. I use it every other night on my scalp and wash the next day. Size is ok for its prize.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I like how light weight this product on hair, I did see some hair growth but, keep in mind oiling hair every other day or every single day is not for everyone there’s nothing wrong with this product because I noticed the same thing with other oils if I oiled my hair every other day or more then once a week my hair starts to fall more then its usual quantity but, when I do it just once a week my hair flourish and no hair fall just keep in mind even the most effective ways to grow hair might not work for everyone. Everyone’s body is different.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

The best hair oil there! Not only does it have an amazing cherry like scent, it’s made from all natural ingredients! I have type 3a hair and I love using a dime size amount of this to scrunch out the crunch after diffusing my hair. I also like to use it directly on my scalp, but have not been using it long enough to comment on growth. Amazing quality and quantity for the price! Will definitely be repurchasing 😊

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This serum is quite rich and oily, so I don’t need to use a lot on my hair otherwise it can look greasy. It works well as a pre shampoo treatment or can be used overnight. It had a lovely sweet fragrance which lingers on for a while but isn’t overpowering. This serum helps soften dry hair well.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

So far I love the smell and consistency of this product, I really haven’t seen any hair growth for the month I have been using it but maybe that takes time and patience. The ingredients are incredible, I haven’t seen an oil that contains sulfur, and sulfur promotes hair growth. I will keep using and update if I notice any improvement.