Page 1 - Reviews - ChildLife, Essentials, Multi Vitamin & Mineral, Natural Orange/Mango, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 22, 2022

high quality ingredients , size is good , very effective for minerals and vitamins deficiency and so much benefits, makes my energy higher than usual, great for my joints bones and muscles, skin and hair , good for sleep , and great for improving immune system, no bad taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

33de452c-a8e6-487d-a3e6-49f628fc99fc
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I bough this for my 1 year old son, the ingredients are great, I’m happy with its quality. I find the taste a bit too strong on its own. It’s also hard to make a 1 yo to drink it from the spoon without spilling it, so I guess it’s best to dissolve it. Although the orange color seems to stain all around. So I’m just using a pipette to measure

817e84dc-bc2d-4e77-9c9f-8ebaa8f28d63
88f7685a-8727-4759-849b-c2017be9b979
Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Always re order every time its finished. My son (4,5yo have been drinking this since he was 3) love the orange taste and it works to increase his appetite and growth. Also for the days he doesn’t eat to well to supplement his daily vitamin&mineral needs and when the weather is changing it works for his defense.been recommending to my friends for their kids and they love it too

5f08e2f7-bb0b-4ae2-aaa0-c4d13fd42f9f
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

My toddler (age 3) has been taking this multi vitamin for the past 6 months. She says it tastes nice like orange juice and willingly eats it after her meal. Frequency is one serving daily. I'm glad that she likes it as it has been challenging to get her to take other forms of supplements. This liquid form makes it really easier, as compared to gummy types. I've seen an improvement in her immunity as she doesn't catch a flu that frequently nowadays.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I started giving this to my 4 year old about 6 months ago. We tried several different vitamin gummies and she just didn't like any of them. The liquid is great and we mix it in a glass of orange juice and she doesn't know the difference. Will be buying again and again.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I bought it for my niece and nephew age group of 5 and below. It tastes good. Their mother said this supplement does show an improvement on appetite for their children. Before, it's hard for them to eat food. Now, they can ask for food by themselves more frequently without being chased around. I also bought this to use it to boost immune system.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

My 2 year old daughter was extremely constipated. She's a picky eater and it is difficult to get her to eat a balanced diet. After several painful bowel movement I started researching multivitamins that could help her. I'm so happy I chose this one. After 4 days of this multivitamin she goes regularly now. No more painful bowel movements. Her eating habits are still a battle but now she's not having trouble using the restroom. Update: No more constipation, her appetite also increased. I don't know if it's related.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

My eldest started taking at 2yo and now my 2nd child has also switched to this when he turned 2. Great multi, kids don't mind the taste and take it without problem. Note though that it is not good for travelling because it has to be kept chilled after opening.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Repeated order. The blend of ingredients are good, it’s good quality too. taste wise, it’s a strong mango sweet taste, must drink water after. My 4yo daughter has been consuming this for more than a year and I can tell that her immunity has been boosted as the rate of falling sick compared to before is significantly lesser.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Bought this for my daughter. I guess it is the third bottle. She loves the taste. I use other Childlife products, such as Vitamin D3, and the exams show it really works for her. So I believe this is also a great product. If you think this answer helped you, please leave a thumb up. Thank you