Page 1 - Reviews - Cremo, All Season, Body Wash, No. 8, Bourbon & Oak, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Even as a woman, I'm in love with CREMO. This shower gel hits the bull's eye for me. The foam is incredibly smooth and the bottle is easy to use in the shower. The scent is mesmerizing and I appreciate the big size of the bottle. Sure, less plastic would be awesome in the package but I really recommend them to unwind after a long day.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Love the smell! Purchase it for my husband and he cant stop using it. And a very worth to buy! The 473ml can last about three month with minimal usage.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I purchased two of the bourbon &oak body wash for presents for my sons. I hope they enjoy it as much as I like the scent.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I could've sworn this had no sulfate in it when I was looking to purchase this. Realized once I received it that it had SLES. Not a deal breaker, and it smells really nice, though it's really quite generic. I've smelled this in many men's perfumes before.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

A very nice boozy & woody smelling pair of body wash & shampoo conditioner.

04c351d8-46d6-4da9-aad0-a432a365b06d
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This one has many positives reviews. Hope my husband like it.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Very pleasant scent, like french perfume. Gives unique experience since most of plant based shower gel have same scent

giuly
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Great smell ! love the packaging too. you don't need to pour a lot of quantity to get a nice foam.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

Smells really good although pretty mild scent. Lathers really well so you don't need to use much.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The scent is great and works and the size is big and works for all ages