Page 1 - Reviews - DenTek, Professional-Fit Dental Guard, 1 Guard + 1 Fitting Tray + 1 Storage Case - iHerb
SE
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My cleaning lady vacuumed up my expensive night guard and I refused to pay so much for another one, and bought this one. It’s a little on the chunky side, I have to be honest. From the density it is more like a hockey mouth guard, BUT totally works and for the price it can’t be beat!!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Was easy to fit, and now it protects my teeth nicely at night. Size was perfect for me, storage container is convenient to use too.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I was worried If I would prepare it right, but following instructions it was easy. I didn’t have high expectations about its efficiency, but it does its job. Ofcourse, you can’t forget you have it, but it’s not so uncomfortable.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I bought it as an emergency in case mine brakes.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

quite uncomfortable... feels like my front teeth are pushed backbwards

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

amazing fit easy to use

Posted on May 16, 2022

It’s good to use it .

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

The product is good, a bit cumbersome in preparation for adjustment but does the job

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

What did you benefit from it, it was not comfortable, what did you love?

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

I really hoped and was excited that there is indeed a more economical and cost-effective solution. Unfortunately, the product is really disappointing and the brace is not perceived on the teeth as it is guaranteed.