SE

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great affordable sunscreen powder. It is quite dark for my face, so I actually only use it on my eyelids as eyeshadow. It doesn’t really stay matte for long, at least in my experience but I still like it and will continue buying. Also I don’t really care for the packaging and the brush, it feels to me like it’s absorbing more of my base sunscreen than than how much powder comes out. So I actually transferred the powder to an empty powder container and use a regular makeup brush to apply it. Mad work lol but I made it work for me.

453f9793-6fa0-4dcf-9788-73883fba1eab
Sam
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I was frustrated that all of my favorite sunscreens are SPF 30 instead of 50....so I bought this powder to add a bit more sun protection! It seems good so far. It helps to absorb oil and I like the ingredient list. My only complaint is that the package size is ridiculously small. I also don't like the brush applicator, so I emptied the powder into a different container. I'll still give it 5 stars though because it's hard to find Titanium Dioxide/Zinc Oxide powders specifically made for the face.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I use it almost daily under my eyes areas and sometimes face too. Soft gloss, smell is very little and skin looks and feel great. Protect my skin from the sun, no new pimples or sun spots. Powder have a little color which is even good for my pale skin tone. Can also use it on consiller or foudation as a last step.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

not only it is a sunscreen but can also be used as a setting powder as last step of your makeup. I apply it in three ways: 1. over my sunscreen for added protection when I am outside for prolonged time 2. just over a moisturizer to add sunscreen benefits and take away excess oil of moisturizer 3. after makeup as a setting powder. it works amazing in all three ways. have not broken me out and brand is all natural

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I’ve tried them all! I spent hundreds of dollars. And since I live in California sunblock is not something you can skip. So I’ve been buying this specific powder for few years now. The reason is it’s very affordable comparing to others with the same ingredients, yet very convenient on the go. Been buying and gonna keep buying, unless they will make one with a higher spf but in the same price range

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The best powder in my opinion!! Don't clog pore, no red dye or fragrance that irritate the skin and might break me out. Light coverage. Both easy and hard to use, has to shake to get the product out and just sweep all over face, but can also get over the place: my clothes, desk, etc.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love it! use it everyday, specially now during pregnancy that mineral sunscreen are more indicate. I don't see any color on it, only when I take the mask of and it painted it. the size is small so it's very easy to carry around and re apply during the day

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This mineral powder is excellent for daily use, lightweight, can be used even over your makeup. Packaging is kinda small, but it lasts for a long time. It convenient to bring it with you and reapply during the day. The ingredients are quite good, overall I’m happy with this product.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

high quality product, organic minerals. no scent, great to use to reapply spf during the day (over makeup) as well as a base if not wearing makeup. this is very lightweight like a translucent powder and i love that it is probably one of the healthiest ways to wear a good spf coverage.