SE
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 11, 2022

Good quality, good ingredients, fishy, package is good, benefit skin and inflammation, hair, heart, omega 3 is important, taste is normal, lower cholesterol, i take with food but not with any oils. presence of omega 6 oils will inhibit absorption, but if its omega 6 from whole foods like nuts, that will be fine.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Really nice to have a source of DHA not from fish. You get the benefits of algae too. Good for brain health. I take it for joint health too. Packaging is good and soft-gel size is easy for me to swallow. The brand is really good. I have purchased before. It is good value in my opinion.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

As a plant based eater I make sure to supplement with DHA to ensure that I am not deficient in essential fatty acids. Ever since I started this product I feel a marked difference in my cognitive function. Just purchased for the second time!

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I get bad reactions from the DHA or any other supplement that's made from fish, though I can eat fish with no problem. So I take this one that's made from algae--no problem! Quick delivery, as usual.

Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is one of the most important omega-3 fatty acids. Like most omega-3 fats, it’s linked to many health benefits. Part of every cell in your body, DHA plays a vital role in your brain and is absolutely crucial during pregnancy and infancy. Since your body can’t produce it in adequate amounts, you need to obtain it from your diet. It’s a component of every cell in your body and a vital structural component of your skin, eyes, and brain. I like it, because it is toxin-free, sustainably cultured algae and suitable for vegans. Small, easy to swallow capsules with no after taste.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

I try not to do anything that is destructive to the environment, so I choose vegan wherever I can. I was excited to discover this Omega 3 supplement that isn't adding to the problems of our oceans. I'm 78, at this time my mind and body are in brilliant shape, and I intend to keep it that way with a great diet, exercise, and the supplements I mostly buy from iHerb, who are always prompt, efficient and offer great choices.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

My doctor told me that I needed to supplement omega-3 for my health (when I had chronic Lyme disease), but have allergic reactions to fish. I stumbled upon this product, and have been using it ever since! Even though I also have MCAS, I have not had any reactions to it. Wonderful!

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Good quality, nice packaging and has the ingredient that matters. Good supplement at attractive pricing.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

bought it for my mother, hope it helps her memory, she become easily forgetful after recovering from covid

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

These were a great vegan option to get DHA. Didn't notice and bad after tastes. Did the job.