Page 1 - Reviews - Dr Emil Nutrition, Lion's Mane Smart Shrooms, 2,100 mg, 90 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I purchased these for my father, who suffers from Parkinson's, after reading some research suggesting it might help stimulate the production of nerve growth factor, which helps repair and renew neurons and supports myelination. It's too soon to report on any positive effects yet, but I am hopeful.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great dosage. The size of the capsules is a bit big, but besides that good product!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Love this organic lions mane!

Posted on May 12, 2022

Can’t feel any body change

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

🔻A new brand of hedgehog on Aicherb, I ordered it for a test 🔻In fact, a pretty good hedgehog, judging by the effect, I think there are fruiting bodies and mycelium 🔻It's very cool that black pepper extract was added to the composition for better digestibility 🔻The effect is noticeable in the very first days, sleep improves and you become more calm Good-quality hedgehog from a quality brand!

edf6a546-90e3-48ab-ade6-8df7ef7ea1e0
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

WORKING SCHEME (STEC) for receiving Ezhovik: 1). Morning, on an empty stomach, an hour before breakfast: L-theanine, 1 piece - 200 mg. 2). Half an hour after L-theanine, we take Ezhovik 3 pcs. + PQQ 1 pc. with 240 ml of water! 3). We have breakfast properly and healthy. 😁 Together with him, you can take point 2 if you have problems with the stomach (my daughter has an intolerance to mushrooms, she feels sick if she takes it on an empty stomach, so it's a talk with breakfast). 4). Transport for Hedgehog: Vitamins of group B - 1 pc, in the photo. 5). "StroyMaterial" for work, Ezhovik needs LECITHIN - 2pcs sunflower or 3pcs soy. I rarely drive, but if necessary, then for the whole day, on Ezhovik with Teanin, the concentration of the professor’s attention and the calmness of the boa constrictor are class! my mother is 74 years old - she stopped being stupid, confused, turned off the state channels on the TV, she only watches the correct political channels on YouTube (FEIGIN live). In short, we recovered from covid in 2.5 months of this scheme.

08c4d077-b6d3-4c7a-a7ed-1bc088610381
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I have been using different brands of hedgehog for almost a year, for some the effect is not so noticeable, but I can note an improvement in memory, I began to remember some events from my childhood, I stopped forgetting little things, I began to drink coffee in very rare cases, since the brain always awake and active. My working capacity has increased, I can perceive a larger amount of information and not get tired for longer, and my general mental state is much better than before, I can safely advise this supplement.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it on the advice of a friend in order to save my husband from post-covid consequences (problems with the psyche and immunity). My husband drinks 3 capsules in the morning, I take 2, my mood has become much better, that is, it helps 100% from depression. The capsules are easy to swallow, have a slightly sour-mushroom smell of fermented mushrooms, similar to the smell of soy sauce, no belching and no aftertaste. At first, they took it after meals, but because of the bio-perine, I then get very baked in the esophagus, so I started taking it before breakfast. Bio-featherbed is superfluous here along the way 😅 If it was useful, click like, please!

bd73a59b-b79f-4cf8-9bc2-5971d5fceb10
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I will definitely take more. My husband really liked the additions with Hericium erinaceus. He directly feels the effect, better focusing, memory. So it definitely works. In these I liked the composition and dosage, although my husband only drank 2 capsules a day.