Page 1 - Reviews - Earth Therapeutics, Loofah Bath Pad, 1 Pad - iHerb
SE

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

The item is of good quality and the composition is all natural. Can be used for sensitive skin as it is gentle and not rough. The feel is good on the skin and can be tried as bath pad for everyday use. The benefit for the body is quite understandable with this item.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Probably not the right product for me. I was expecting something more like what I buy locally which is abrasive but not hard like this is. On the other hand this is more like the old loofahs I remember from long ago! So if that's what you're after, this will fit the bill.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This bath loofah soaks up my shower gel, making me feel like there it’s doing nothing other than scrubbing off dead skin! It certainly doesn’t give you that nice feeling of some other loofahs I had! It’s okay! Would not buy again because it doesn’t provide enough SOAPINESS!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

It expands to approximately 1.5cm (0.6") thick on first use. Good level of roughness. Feels like it will last for a long time, thus good value.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

I got a good feeling about using this shower towel at the hotel, so I forgot. It's really soft afterwards. I'm going to buy it again.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

First of all, after the few first uses the pad got curved and it was really hard to work with. After applying body soap it didn’t feel like the loofah is actually cleaning the body with the soap, there were no soap bubbles anywhere. Also it doesn’t feel nice on the body, but it was my first time using loofah so maybe I was not used to it. Eventually I replaced it with a sponge

Posted on May 28, 2022

Pretty soft and mild on the skin but scrubs well.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Very good price for a well made loofah mitt- I use it daily.

Posted on May 20, 2022

the quality is good just like the picture, helps exfoliating dead skin gently

Posted on May 4, 2022

I use this as a dry rub product, easy to use, doesn't slip off the hand, would purchase another one!