Page 1 - Reviews - Eclectic Institute, Kid's Herbal Glycerite, Elderberry, 2 fl oz (60 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 5, 2022

I have got it for my little niece. It really helped her immunity in winter season, and she lives in a cold country.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Really working product. Тhe child likes it very much

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Kids love this and amazing quality

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great!

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

A good remedy, sweet and sour syrup, the child drinks with pleasure. It is indicated to give 10-15 drops 3 times a day. I give half a pipette once a day in the morning after meals. After 2 days, the green snot and coughing went away. I will definitely add this remedy to the children's first aid kit!

d1fc8eb0-3ff8-4118-b36d-2cf4315ccd25
4da77ef1-f27d-4f87-900f-b01a61508ce3
1949ad0f-14ad-489a-a2fd-53ca47ded883
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

A new product, but I liked it very much, I mix 15 drops with juice, the child drinks. At the first sign, I gave it to my daughter and it turned out not to get sick. I will give all autumn and winter if enough. More convenient and economical than regular elderberry

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

black syrup, thick consistency. interesting taste knits and sour a little. son drinks water. The set includes a convenient dispenser - a pipette. we give according to the instructions on the package. whether there is an effect .... it is not yet clear. took for the prevention of ARVI.

d967462e-c089-4158-b5bb-7ad1628d22d8
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great product, already used. In case of illness, she gave 15 drops three times a day. My daughter recovered in 5 days. And for prevention I give in the morning before going to the garden.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Super remedy for the prevention of colds and in its initial stages. I give it to children according to the instructions in combination with vitamins. It really works. Recommend!

errygl
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I took this brand for the first time. I often give it to my child, we really like herbal preparations.