Page 1 - Reviews - Enough, 8 Peptide Full Cover Perfect Foundation, 13, SPF 50+ PA+++, 3.53 oz (100 g) - iHerb
SE
Posted on May 17, 2022

This foundation truly surprises me! I have dry thin skin. I am 29 and already have noticeable wrinkles around eyes, on forehead, around mouth. I used famous luxurious brand foundation and noticed after some time that it turned dry on my skin and made wrinkles SO obvious. My foreign friend recommended to try ENOUGH. Thanks to IHerb now we can find it here! First of all, I like that this foundation includes SPF and peptides. It’s a huge advantage. What is most important for me - it doesn’t turn dry, doesn’t fall into pores or wrinkles or look cakey by the end of the day. It definitely moistures skin. Since it’s not dry/drying my skin, I can fix something on my face easily during the day if I need to without rubbing or removing foundation. It’s full coverage but you can adjust it. I apply it with my fingers (for thinner layer) or with beauty blender (for thicker layer). It also has this nice finish... it’s not crazily shiny but also not matte - it’s something in middle but I like it. Anyways, you always can apply powder if you need to. It’s long lasting. I am using it now in Texas, every day is ~95F, I go to pool and every time it stays on my face. I also like the size of bottle! Definitely recommend to people with dry/sensitive skin. It’s a gem for wrinkled skin! I can’t really call it disadvantage. But I think tone #13 is slightly dark for me (I am fair). I can live with it but it would be great if ENOUGH added more tones.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Great quality, luxurious product for a low price. Shade 13 is about 1 shade too dark for my skin, but if applied lightly it's not super noticeable . This foundation leaves a beautiful, slightly moist, almost airbrushed finish. It doesn't settle into creases. Only downside is that it transfers a bit on warmer days while wearing a mask.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

very happy with ths product. Has a fantastic coverage and doesn't look cakey. The shade unfortunately is too pail for my skin tone but looks ok when I apply a foundation corrector.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

cvet svetlovat,tolko na zimu,no zapax takoi prijatnyj ne takoi kak u collagen,otenok serovatyj kak ja i liubliu

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

What a beautiful foundation! It makes my skin glowy and healthy looking. Perfect for summer

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Great foundation with excellent shade the texture is also fantastic. Medium coverage is good for summer SPF as a good bonus

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Good quality foundation, big size bottle and nice scent.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

very popular remedy. I bought it as soon as it appeared on the site, as a well-known blogger said that this is the best foundation)) I really liked it too. I won’t say that I found something revolutionary in it, but I have no complaints, it’s good to go to bed, the coverage is from light to medium. The color, I won’t say that it’s for snow whites in the winter ... but it suits me in the summer. I had other Korean BBs, the same Misha in number 13 is much lighter, this shade is closer to 21. On the attached photo I will show the difference in color compared to the updated, lighter version of Misha's bb cream, the shade is 17 there, but it corresponds to 13 of classic line. The price, of course, for Enough is very good, the quality is decent! The smell is a little unpleasant, it seemed to me, but it is barely felt, and quickly disappears.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The package is excellent in quantity and size. My skin is wheatish. The first time I put it on my skin, I felt its blue color and was shocked, but the skin quickly absorbed it and the result was very amazing. Natural color with a percentage of sun protection and a percentage of collagen

Posted on May 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I love the products of this Korean company and am excited to try this new product. Like, please. It is great, very sweet for the skin, and the best thing about it is that it is in a sunscreen.