Page 1 - Reviews - EO Products, Intensive Repair Hand Cream, Orange Blossom & Vanilla, 2.5 fl oz (74 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This has a lovely orange and vanilla scent without being too overpowering. It has a nice texture that isn’t too sticky but still feels moisturizing. I was able to use my phone and laptop not long after applying without leaving any residue, and my hands felt nice even hours later

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Needs a bit of massaging to be fully absorbed but not that much and the balance between the consistency, the scent and the very hydrating qualities is excellent. Your hands feel soft and super nourished and I have cuts and rash from various allergies. I could do with a bit less sweet regarding the fragrance but that's only a personal taste matter. You can feel the effect long after using it too - which is a plus when you keep spraying alcohol on your hands a thousand times a day.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This is a very nutrient rich hand cream - it feels very smooth and nourishing without being hard to rub in (I don't like shea butter hand cream because it is so thick and hard to rub in) but this hand cream is perfect - not too greasy and just perfect. I love the smell also - it is a nice orange smell - not really like navel oranges though. You have to try it! It's not a real big container but it's the perfect size for a purse and/or nightstand. Bravo! Also, EO products are a very good brand - they make great hand soaps too with the same scent.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I put in my hand bag and used it as much as I remember it has a very delicate smell and did great for moisturizing the skin

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This Repair hand cream sooths my sore hands so richly. Not greasy. Great for really dry hands from using so much hand sanitizer. Love the smell of the orange and vanilla essential oils they use.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I like how soft my hands feel and love the scent!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Works great on dry hands. Wish it came in a large pump bottle

Posted on May 3, 2022

Absorbs quickly, not oily or sticky, lightly scented, great for dry hands

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

THE SMELL IS GREAT THE SIZE IS GOOS AND NOT TOOSMALL MY HANDS FEEL SOFT

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I bought the other scent of this hand cream, very nice scent, will keep buying EO products