Page 1 - Reviews - Eucerin, Age Defense, Lightweight Sunscreen Lotion For Face, SPF 50, Fragrance Free, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Recommend product- great quality. My personal, The products’ benefits to protect skin from sun and anti aging. I feel the lotion is absorbed well , not greasy. The smell is nice - I like it. Big size - good package and value for money. This product care your skin from sun well and also have hyaluronic acid for age defense.

10e761a2-80b5-4bd1-b058-7b8f11dc70ec
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This sunscreen is very hydrating, leaves no white cast, and does not pill. It does not cause any stinging or burning, even around eyelids. Although the product is thicker than what I am familiar with in other chemical sunscreens, it absorbs into the skin with a nice glow and does not feel heavy. Finally, with its over 2 oz size, it is a great value compared to most other high quality face sunscreens.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I love this sunscreen care product it doesnt have a smell and scent, it is excellent brand and quality, to use generous size for the price, base nice packaging, Benefits you against UV rays, this has great composition as a base before putting liquid foundations or any make up it doesn't make any lumps formation on the face. Great in add on your routine. I feel it stings a little on the eyes but after awhile it goes away. I use it frequently so i got used to it the stinging of the eyes doesnt happen anymore. I will order more of this product as it goes out of stock so quick! 😅 Personal experience i love this sunscreen because mainly it doesnt make any lumps after using any foundation or before a moisturiser. I highly recommend this.

516c9324-f46d-4975-b894-321b37666469
Posted on May 13, 2022

This sunblock is amazing,high quality than the other one from the same brand ,It’s size is perfect and the packaging is well designed.Most importantly it doesn’t make my skin pale or leaves a white cast after applying even when wearing a mask doesn’t stick or feel greasy at all.The smell is decent and light goes after a bit.Its now in my skincare routine .

bdf3e980-0e27-43d9-8879-dbbf20c8ad8c
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Just got it. Gonna try it today but I’m quiet satisfied with the ingredient list and the fact that it has hyaluronic acid in it. I like the packaging as well. It looks pretty great and doesn’t smell odd either. More importantly, it does not leave a white cast which is great for my hyper-pigmented areas on my face.

37d33172-e733-428b-baf0-e1c71578d03e
284b75fe-29ce-4ada-b311-5674c1f8fb51
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

- It’s a very nice sunblock well protected from sun. - Highly recommended - No smell -Good quality - You can use it to take care of your skin - It’s medium size - Good package - It’s benefit your skin and protect it from the sun - For daily routine - For personal used - Feel comfortable while you use it because - - it’s protect your face and skin - Used frequently - Good composition - No scent

fdd944d8-12b8-4419-b5b3-bf1f9a389b57
Posted on May 11, 2022

Nice feel texture, good size for daily use, quality good, slit smell to menimal scent better than the oil eucerin sunscreen. Packed in recycled paper box.

a0a61b3e-8667-4dbf-a9c4-c8138cb2a01d
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I liiiiike it sooo much no fragrance good size and quality i use it daily in my routine i feel good when i use it in my personal care

2f5980e1-208d-4595-a2cd-03e92419e4ff
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

+ Hyaluronic Acid Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Helps Reduce the Signs of Aging Hypoallergenic No Oxybenzone & Octinoxate 5 AOX Shield™ Antioxidant Defense Developed with Dermatologists Suitable for Daily Use Under Makeup Sensitive Skin Experts Invisible Finish Ophthalmologist Tested Oil Free Non-Comedogenic (D

91d0b7b1-8b75-4449-a7ef-a9338e69c326
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Great size and quantity for money. It’s good and moisturizing however to much for my oily skin and I prefer oil control one. After several hours face stats to shine as I have oily skin and I guess this one is to moisturizing for me. People with dry skin would love this product