Page 1 - Reviews - Frontier Co-op, Organic Hibiscus Flowers, 5.82 oz (165 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 9, 2022

The hibiscus flowers have a slightly citrusy flavor that I absolutely love. This is a wonderful supplement for those trying to lower their blood pressure or get that extra vitamin boost. I use it in teas for the added health benefit. It pairs well with spearmint.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I bought it for my mom since it is known to lower blood pressure and is a great antioxidant thing as well. For the same reason people who have a low blood pressure must be careful. Tastes great and refreshing!

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

I was pleasantly surprised that I liked the taste. Tasted slightly citrusy and pleasant. Taste well with a bit of honey or lemon as well.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

You only need a little bit to make a strong tea. The hibiscus bud is quite finely chopped. Flavor is good. 1 star off because it has quite a bit of stem and I was expecting bigger pieces of bud.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

The bag is so big And the dried flowers smell amazing

847445e1-58c1-4336-9397-cef695c7e8a7
Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Delicious, I love making iced tea with this. Be careful not to order if you have a peanut allergy.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Excellent quality , beautiful deep colour, and taste Very fast delivery, carefully packed, it was faster than the local delivery, Reasonable price , will buy again

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Organic what's not to love. Frontier Co-op flowers are my now go to for my teas.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I love the scent & it makes a beautiful colour! I’m using it for tea and cosmetics so this is perfect!

Posted on May 27, 2022

I love mixing rosehip and hibiscus for a super tasty and refreshing tea!