Page 1 - Reviews - FutureBiotics, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 100 mcg, 100 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 1, 2022

Good value. We are massively deficient in vitamin K as it used to be generated during the fermentation of vegetables when people did not have refrigerators. There is actually an entire book out there about vitamin K, from a Canadian naturopathic doctor. She recommends MK-7 as the MK-4 (short chain) is synthetic and quickly excreted. This brand seem good and I will be buying this again

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Vit K2, as MK7 (best form) helps direct calcium to bones rather than to blood vessels / heart where it’s not wanted. Note that some Vit K2 don’t use the MK7 version and are usually cheaper(for a reason). However, seek medical advice first if you are on blood thinners, since Vit K is involved in the clotting process. This product provides value for money and lasts for 2 months (60 caps).

Posted on May 28, 2022

I like vitamin K2 - MK7 I using it 1 per day and want to raise up to 200mcg per day.

792cf190-c259-4e6e-b560-14faaa0b8e60
Posted on May 3, 2022

Good quality VALUE FOR MONEY

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Excellent

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This is one of the most profitable K2 in the form of MK-7 on the site! Its quality is satisfactory. The dosage per capsule is normal. I add 1 capsule a day to my other supplements, since I now drink more than 5000 units of vitamin D, I probably can and should add more, but I hope that the rest will be synthesized by the bacteria in my intestines, I won’t leave them completely without work))). The size of the capsules is small, cellulose capsules are swallowed normally. Please like me ;) and read other reviews in my profile, I choose the best deals on iHerb)

Posted on May 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Excellent option to compose the golden trio, A,DE, K2MK7 Great quality, good ingredients, capsule in a good size, a legal daily dose, no flavor, numerous benefits

Posted on May 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

I'm on the 2nd bottle of this wonderful supplement. Essential for better calcium absorption. I take it on medical advice. Excellent quality and brand! Formulated with ingredients necessary to fulfill its function. I liked and recommend. I would like more.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A high-quality product, very effective, the doctor prescribed the effect from the first month, we immediately felt an excellent combo

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Be sure to take when bleeding gums when brushing your teeth, also for everyone over 50 years old, for better absorption of calcium