SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I take this mostly for my mental health, and it’s helpful. be careful to not let these touch fabric though, they stain everything yellow that they touch!

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

The Garden of Life Turmeric is made with fresh whole turmeric root, which is hard to find! I love that it is more natural then many of the other turmeric supplements.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,481

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I have started taking it 1 week . My experience herbal medicine needs time to work . However there is no risky side effects . easy to swallow and i started feeling the difference.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My family loves this brand & especially this specific turmeric! It’s their strongest, I believe. Better than taking a toxin-filled pharmaceutical drug. The pain relief is instant unlike toxic brands from “over the counter”

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Is concentrated better? An extract? Taking it raw? So many studies out there can attest to each one being the case. Why not alternate between all three? If going for a concentrated formula, this is my go to for them curcminoids.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Love Garden of Life products, high quality ingredient, glass package which for me is so important. Really helping with joint pain. No bad taste.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

very good for joints, reduces inflammation and swelling. contains organic ingredients

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Helps with joint and inflammation I'm feeling better. don't have to many aches and pain