SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 18, 2022
Tasty ACV

These ACV gummies give me the benefits of taking daily ACV without giving me heartburn. The quality of ingredients is top-notch, and these little gems taste great! I was so happy to find these, and I take them every day. Please don’t ever discontinue carrying these apple cider vinegar gummies. They’re the best!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I couldn’t stop to eat this one, cuz very so m uch yummy delicious and I am person who love citrus flavor but even so sweet. Quality is amazing and I already reorder it.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

If you want to drink ACV but cannot because of raste! This gummies is for you! Perfect alternative and good for adding into diet. Smell is strong ACV, but the taste is not as strong as smell. Great taste in general!

These taste really good. Doesn’t smell as vinegary as I thought it would be. It also tastes wholesome. Perfect for halal dietary requirement as these does not use gelatin.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I thought these were really tasty. I don't know if they helped me lose weight, as there are many important factors that contribute to it, but this was a fun way to get my daily apple cider vinegar.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Tasted fine, good ingredients. I honestly don’t know that these curbed my appetite or really did anything. They are expensive and didn’t notice any effects so I probably wouldn’t repurchase.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

0327688c-6226-4306-9031-ac5cc79cd90c
6ece1795-f8bb-4d52-9451-0c513d94efe8
Posted on Oct 8, 2021
3,096
1,833

It’s ORGANIC & Alicia Silverstone did it ! As if !🤣🤣 “clueless movie” Heads up it’s pretty Sour so if ur into that then this product is for u

454a97cb-a2a8-48e2-b3c6-d39149a3206a
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Loved it, flavor is really good and it helps me get something sweet after every meal