Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw One For Men Once Daily Multivitamin, 30 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
SE

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Bought this for my uncle because he's feeling weak and sickly for weeks now. He's not the type who would easily take any kind of vitamins so I am very happy because he responded well after taking this for a week. His not 100% okay yet but he's definitely way better. He's able to walk more comfortably and with lesser limps. His limbs are not as painful. His appetite also improved. Would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

My husband and teenage son both really like this product. They appreciate that lots of high-quality ingredients are packed into one easy-to-swallow capsule. It seems to be keeping the winter bugs at bay. They don't seem to get sick at all. Five stars!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Easy to use as is one capsule a day , I use always with my Shake and really help to bulletproof my immunity spicially during the Covid situation

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Slightly bigger capsules than I thought but still easy to swallow. Has a green powder taste when pill is inside mouth which comes from the veggies that are in them.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

My Partner is loving these, they have given him a boost of energy, and hes feeling great.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

a multivitamin with a RDA of 100%. a rarity in the current market

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Natural source of the vitamins for my husband’s health.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

My father in law said that he is feeling that he have more power . And he stoped to feel pai on his knees.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Only need to take a pill a day. Works great for me

Posted on May 24, 2022

It’s very effective and good quality