Page 1 - Reviews - Harney & Sons, Black Tea, Earl Grey Supreme with Silver Tips, 4 oz - iHerb
SE

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I ordered this tea because I really like Stash's Earl Grey. I figured I would like this since I like the strong bergamot flavor, Now that I'm learning about what actually goes into teas. Thanks to this tea I now realize what I had previously thought was Earl Grey was simply bergamot flavoring, This has a really nice body, scent and flavor, it's not astringent at all, when brewing it smells incredible and surely, when inspecting the loose leaves you can see silver tips. The box looks pleasing and seals tightly. I honestly thought it would be a bigger box but it's nice and compact.

7631faa2-0bba-4c09-b1a2-27d3c750516e
8cfa18b1-19cf-4a0a-9013-871e1f6f0d62
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Hi friends! I have tried Bigelo'ws, Twinning's and Stash's Earlgrey teas before, and this one is the most interesting so far. To me this tea tastes like chocolate with bergamot and a hint of flowers. The tea has a lot of characteristics and a full bodied aroma, one sip and you are getting the explotion of flavors coming trough everypart of your mouth and you can't distinguish where it hit harder.This is a good experience that you shouldn't miss!! Good drinking it solo or with milk and honey!

d0a11dc4-b02f-480e-9a70-14fc232d66df
052d3466-4cd9-43ca-8f4b-037683fc78ed
Posted on Jul 22, 2021

This is loose leaf tea in a metal tin. You will need a tea pot or strainer of some sort to make. I put around 2 teaspoonful as i like a strong brew, its has refined fragrance that lingers while sipping but the tea taste is not too astringent so its quite pleasant. I would recommend this tea if you enjoy a light brew! Please click like if this helped!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The package was received in good condition with no dent. I love the size and packaging, bought it to give away as presents. I did not receive any negative feedback from colleagues. The quality and taste of this tea is good have no complaints. This tea goes well with lemon.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Loved the taste. Traditional well-balanced Earl Grey flavour. Better quality and taste than other well-known brands. Will buy this product again. The only downside is that I don't like the packaging. The box is rather small, there is no bag inside, and I am not sure if the lid seals in the product well enough.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This is indeed “supreme”..the subtle balance of the flavours is to be expected..but it’s the stunning leaves themselves that make this a stunning product worth its money. I have not had an’Earl’ as good as this since the halcyon days of the original : Jackson’s of Piccadilly “Earl Grey’s”(note the grammar..it was this company Earl Grey commissioned to make his tea originally!)

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I love this! Since the pandemic, I haven't been able to go to my favorite tea places to buy loose leaf teas. I admit I always thought earl grey teas weren't good but that was because I have only tried the bags. Trying the loose leaf version is life changing honestly. This is one of my favorite teas now. The packaging is so pretty too. Buying a few as gifts for Christmas

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I'm not a tea drinker. I bought this for making desserts because I love the smell of bergamot. The ingredients seem to be of good quality, using bergamot oil instead of artificial flavor. But disappointingly, the fragrance doesn't come out as strong as from some tea bags. Maybe it's the wrong application

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

The bottle looks decent, love it. It smells so nice but the taste is not as strong as its color. Will try another brand in the future but will definitely keep the bottle.

07fff647-5ccf-4f03-b2d2-9c9f55725b7a
66f76d47-4e9e-4f9f-8930-499688a7dbaa
Posted on Jul 23, 2021

The tea smells great! But I was slightly taken aback by the lack of additional wrapping for the tea. The tea leaves were already coming out the side before I opened it.

e4634ec7-90ca-4842-9919-caf687558210