Page 1 - Reviews - Harney & Sons, Fine Teas, Darjeeling, 20 Tea Sachets, 1.4 oz (40 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I got a big impression about this tea, fancy package, fancy tea bags filled with medium/large tea leafs. The flavor and aroma are sweet like mature peaches and figs with a flowery scent and it is best enjoyed without milk and a little bit of honey. Highly recommended, lasts 40 cups (2 cups of water per sachet).

42c01526-b44c-481c-82fe-110d117743d0
cb8ae76e-0edc-4fa7-ae75-d5410a047d64
598e4ded-ee7e-44ae-bd32-a285f727fa85
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Love Darjeeling. Quality of the blend is what i have been wanting for my tea. Aroma is great not overwhelming, sachet has the right size. I drink my Darjeeling tea night and just before going to bed to relax me. Will be ordering again. I love that it is package in a tin can. Helps keep freshness .

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Great taste and I love it so much!! I drink it every night before sleep and feel relax. The taste is not too strong, and your will feel sweetness for aftertaste.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I am enjoying this tea very much; it has a delicate flavor and mild aroma which I favor for my late-morning tea break. Love the silk-sachet packaging, too!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This is a good black tea. Darjeeling is usually called "champagne of the tea" for its delicate flavor. This tea lacked this delicateness. It tastes more like a good assam or english breakfast.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Beautiful flavour from an delicate, elegant tea sachet. Quality at it’s best.

7fb17da0-8062-40b4-9bf1-1742883435d1
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The package is very beautiful! I love the taste of this tea!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

the best darjeeling tea I've ever had. long-lasting aftertaste and scent.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I’m not a fan of black tea and this is the only black tea that I drink and enjoy.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Wonderful clean flavor, not too strong or bitter or acidic- a mild flavor, we enjoy it in the afternoon