Page 1 - Reviews - Harney & Sons, Fine Teas, Paris Tea, 20 Tea Sachets, 1.4 oz (40 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Anyone who is hard working with the autumn lifestyle should be giving this a try… these lovely products may help you and bring you to another level!! I am having the tea anytime i feel depressed… since I’ve been working from home for a period, these comfortIng drinks really can help out… If this helps, please press yes.

cae31cab-a5b3-4fc9-9e4c-73d7870c6959
dd8e799c-3446-426d-9e71-72cbf8c09bef
fcabfaf4-7027-4b15-b9d6-673e9721f2a5
2b971fd6-5af8-4a79-9973-aecbec38ec3c
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

The taste is very good, fresh and fragrant It’s a good quality tea, but the caffein is quite high I think. You can serve 2 times for one tea bag. It’s quite strong which I like it Package is really pretty you can use the tin case after you finish the tea

df82386f-86b4-4512-a9d1-3f7d2850761d
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The smell is roof raising. The tin is so attractive on my shelf. And then there is the tea. It has these lovely fruity blackberry tones mixed into the traditional Earl Grey. Tea lovers will appreciate the high quality of these tea bags. You can keep your Tesla's, I am aiming for a shelf full of these tea tins instead. I am motoring my way to tea euphoria over here. Even writing this makes me want to immediately boil the kettle and indulge.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

My go-to black tea after a stressful day. It's fragrant and flavorful without being too bitter, and has a comforting hint of vanilla. I like that the teabags are pyramid shaped since it helps the leaves steep better. The tin helps keep the tea fresh and can be reused after.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

The tin can it is packaged in is cute. The tea is high quality and tastes delicious - a good blend of black tea with soft vanilla flavors. And far less caffeine than coffee. I would 100% buy this over and over again, it makes my mornings a little better. The only thing to complain about is that the satchet is a plastic pyramid rather than compostable paper.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

No words for this tee. The package is so beautiful, size of fair, I didn’t expect that it will have such a lovely smell! Feels like you in Paris when you smell it, Doesn’t have bitterness taste. Really just do yourself a favour and order this one it’s really fantastic!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I'd give this ten stars if I could! It is phenomenal! I love love love this tea. It smells amazing and tastes just as good! It's been such a surprise and I am so glad I bought it. I cannot share enough good things about it! Just do yourself a favor and buy it already!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Beautiful flavour from an delicate, elegant tea sachet. Quality at it’s best. So great to have a variety of flavours to choose from in the Harney & Sons Range.

4165a15f-f4dc-468b-920d-67a84794de45
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This is a very fine tea; aromatic and delicious. The tin container keeps the silk sachets fresh and protected from the humidity of my coastal location.