Page 1 - Reviews - Harney & Sons, Royal English Breakfast, Black Teas, 30 Sachets, 2.67 oz (75 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

My husband adores the teas of Harnney&Sons, and this one is one of his favourite! I think it is my most repurchased item in Iherb =). It is very rich classic black tea. It comes with pyramid sachets, that you cam use up to 3 times, if you like less intense taste. Great product for presents!

01b6ae76-3f78-4040-9763-96f54a6e912f
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

AlwAys Fresh and tasty tea in silky tea bags ! Kept in a Great tin container for packaging. We reuse the tin for more tea. And other uses. Only wish we can buy the tea seperate also, maybe we can , so we don’t have to keep getting new tins each time. As we love this tea so much we go through it quite quickly!!

Posted on May 12, 2022

very good tea nice flavour good quality very good taste easy to brew well packaged so it keeps nice and fresh reliable brand arrived in good condition perfect colour very tasty with milk and a bit of sugar nice blends of teas not too much caffeine fresh ingredients good size of the jar

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love unflavored black tea such as English Breakfast Tea, but am pretty picky about the brand. I rarely enjoy the tea served at cafes and restaurants, but once I got a great cup of tea at a restaurant and made sure to note the brand--it was Harney & Sons. Since then I have been a huge fan. This is delicious on its own, but I prefer it with a splash of milk.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This is my favourite tea brand and this English breakfast tea has a solid rich taste. I use it on mornings I need a strong wake up.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

A truly english tea. No bitterness or sourness taste so you can enjoy it without adding sugar. The package is really fancy and it does really have good amount of tea bags that I give out to my friend and she really enjoy it as well.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I've reordered the Harney & Sons English Breakfast and love it every time! I has great flavor and doesn't get bitter like some cheaper brands.

Posted on Feb 25, 2021

I used to buy this brand earl grey,since the earl grey is out of stock, I try this and I found out this tea also can satisfy me craving for tea , coz u know sometime when u bored On only try once thing at a time, the other flavor like this is definitely a good try.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Tin is really pretty. Regardless of taste, i will buy it for gift.

Posted on May 4, 2022

very beautiful tin, high quality triangular tea bag, tasty black tea, will buy again.