Page 1 - Reviews - Harney & Sons, Victorian London Fog, Smooth Black Tea With Bright Citrus, Sweet Vanilla & Lavender, 30 Sachets, 2.67 oz (75 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

My friend recommended this brand because she likes it first. The first time I tasted this brand & I chose the right taste. You can smell the lavender is soooo bold yet soothe your mood right after the first sip. The color & design of the tin are so nice that I can reuse after I finish all the tea :) Repurchase? Of course! I wanna try more flavor collection of this tea brand.

20123c23-2e6c-4aa7-b96f-30bbff5e42d3
e1520de0-48fc-4ea6-82fb-fd2a84dacdfa
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Very recommend the tea from this brand! This tea has a slight and very pleasant taste of citrus. I drink it before I go to bed, because his aroma it very calming

6d78af49-a5ff-4833-8516-b5c28746e238
Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I’m not a big fan of black tea but this one I really liked. This tea tastes like British smoked gray tea with citrus and vanilla flavor

7e3f2c47-2610-4f9a-a4d1-50e223bac375
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I had been trying to get this tea for about a year before it became available. The combination of flavors sounded wonderful. The can is beautiful and inside 30 tea sachets. I made a cup and in my view the citrus and vanilla are prominent and give it a creaminess that stands out more than the more oily lavender. I love all the flavors, but I wish the lavender was stronger, like the bergamot in earl gray. Anyway, it is nonetheless a good, high quality tea that would be great for serving visitors. The name alone Victorian London Fog, makes it worth a try for tea lovers such as myself.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I will start off by saying that I was only recently exposed to Harney & Sons and it is now definitely one of my top 3 favourite tea brands. the Victorian London Fog blend is definitely interesting in both smell and taste, and it is definitely of high quality. The package actually does match the image on the site and I'm definitely keeping it after I finish all sachets. I would absolutely recommend this tea blend (and Harney & Sons in general) to all tea lovers out there.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Loved it! The citrus, vanilla and lavender makes a divine combination and are on a delicate side, which is perfect if you want to actually taste the tea not a heavily scented body lotion. H&S offers such great quality and value, and this one is no exception. I'll get it again for sure for myself and as a gift.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

The packaging is lovely, first time try this brand, can taste the great quality of tea leaves, superb blend, fragrant and strong. I'm trying to cut down on coffee, and this is really helping me.

cc8e5a05-19df-4c25-850c-4871bf8adf3d
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The tea comes in this lovely green tin, and to be honest, I fell for the packaging more than for the flavour of the tea. The flavour is quite intense. One thing I realised after receiving the tea is that the bags are made of synthetic fabric, meaning these can not go into the compost.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

After reading many comments at iHerb, which really help in choosing from those variety. First time to buy H&S tea, it didn't let me disappointed. Smooth black tea, blend with light milky sweet and light lavender aroma, not a strong citrus as London Tower, definitely a good choice for relax. Had bought a few for friends already.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I drank this on a rainy fall day and it was delightful. I bought this and Tower of London at the same time and prefer the other, but really this is a great tea.