Page 1 - Reviews - Innisfree, Jeju Cherry Blossom Jelly Cream, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Like if this review has been helpful! 👍💫 Have been wanting to order this cream for a long time because of the really great ingredients but it was always sold out! Finally got my hands on it and am very happy! The first thing I noticed was the amazing scent! The product itself has the consistency and appearance of a clear slightly watery Jelly. It lays nicely on my oily combination skin and has proved to be a wonderful summertime day cream!

705c7238-5624-46af-bb0c-5a7f6f428280
2bcfc2d1-48ee-47c0-aade-7ca4b31b2184
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Overall it’s a nice moisturizer because it contains beneficial anti-aging ingredients like niacinamide. The texture is gel-like and it can feel a little sticky, I personally felt it didn’t absorb perfectly. The smell is mild and pleasant.

351a15ac-0ef8-4148-aa0d-a9fc47b558e2
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Super product, this is the third time I purchase, the size is good, and it came packaged safely. Great quality gel, I have been using it everyday.

27c23241-2e47-459a-b41c-a00f398ab9ed
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

The smell is sooo nice and very smooth my skin, but this cream left sticky layer. In the box we also get a little putty knife for spreading the cream

4066f24d-9dc1-452d-8fad-1e0cdb605409
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

It’s amazing I love it . It makes your skin glow and very moisturized!!! The scent is not strong it’s nice , light cherry smell but not the cherry unnatural smell it smell natural.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I love it, I love it, I love it! Thanks to TikTok this became of the products that I was most excited to try out. The texture is so nice and the skin feels so smooth afterwards. The smell is incredible! I recommend it to everyone,

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The scent is beautiful - the same as the face mist in the cherry blossom range. It is a transparent gel with a light texture, but not at all sticky. Good for daytime use, especially in summer.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I use it as a primer under my makeup and it’s actually very great it makes everything glides smoothly and no more cakey looking makeup!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I buy this product regularly for my mom and she loves it. I think it has a powdery element to it which she likes. It smells nice.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

The jelly cream was out of stock/disc for a while so i had to get another just incase but let me tell you it is PERFECT for the summer.