Page 1 - Reviews - Kitsch, Eco-Friendly Marble Claw Clip, Brunette, 1 Clip - iHerb
SE

kassandra
Posted on May 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This crab clip holds my thin, medium-thick, shoulder-length hair perfectly. It has a beautiful design and high quality plastic. I was attracted by her natural color, as I wear bright hairpins no longer for my age. I wear it in everyday life, and I pin my hair when I go in for sports, it holds tightly and does not slip off. After use, the head does not hurt, the hair is not damaged and does not have creases. I am very pleased . I definitely recommend to buy Thumbs up, please! Thank you ! ))

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Even super long hair that extends to the waist can be tied up firmly with this one. If you use rubber or comb, your hair will be pulled tight and your head will hurt, but you can use this clip without worrying about it. It is also a nice point to use recycled materials.