Page 1 - Reviews - Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, Inner Fillet, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Don't expect a striking result if you have H pylori simply from this supplement. But I can say that its one of the best Aloe Vera quality that I tried. If you have H pylori, Dissolving Mastic gum in cold water and leaving it for hours then drinking it is very efficient, along with broccoli sprouts, coconut oil & olive oil on an empty stomach + high quality probiotics such as Dr Mercola 70 billion. Also Vegan diet is CRUCIAL. Unfortunately, there is NO shortcut for the road of recovery-- the bitter, the better

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I had never tried aloe, but was pleasantly surprised it! I chose this brand because it had the simplest ingredients and positive reviews. The liquid is water consistency and has a slightly unpleasant taste (bitter) when consumed alone, so I choose to cut it it with OJ or water. Great bang for your buck, lasts a long time in the fridge, and most importantly I have noticed a positive change in my digestion!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I am used to the taste of aloe vera juice and find it easy to drink. I try not to take too much on an empty stomach as it can be harsh on my digestive track but taken in small doses or diluted with water or in a smoothie it creates a satisfying bowel movement

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I love Lily of the desert aloe Vera juice. The quality taste good and smooth, and the ingredients included are vegan and gmo free. The size is worth the price and the daily dosage I take is just 1 serving daily.

7f7aedf7-e678-4844-abef-4bdc223a2305
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

If u dont know aloe vera juice is supposed to make ur skin nicer and u to get a better guy health,i noticed a difference not major but def noticeable on how my skin now is less inflamed, plus it dont taste too good but neither bad it has a lemony-battery icid like taste to it LOL its doable tho.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I bought this product a few times. First 2 times the results were amazing - very effectively soothed my constipation in minutes every time I drink it when I wake up. This time, even when I drank a lot, it didn’t seem to help. Not sure if it’s because my body changed, or because the quality of this batch isn’t so good?

Posted on May 19, 2022

This is replenishing Juice , I take it with water early before taking any meal , it help heal & restore my gut too ! Currently using it as a part of my routinely hair tonic ! Just put in the spray & watch your hair shine & get healthy over time ! Recommended

Posted on May 9, 2022

The quality is good. We have benefited from this product. I will most likely purchase again. The ingredients are clean. The size is good for the money.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Helps with acid reflux and doesn't taste bad like the gel version. The bottle is large, so it should last awhile in the fridge.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love how this can be used for any and everything, it soothed my gastritis once every morning on an empty stomach or before bed, better than any antacid with no side effects, great for hair and DIY facial mist.