Page 1 - Reviews - Louisville Vegan Jerky Co, Perfect Pepperoni, 3 oz (85.05 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

The texture is bombastic and the taste is even more surprising (in a good section of course) The values ​​also add to this carnival and in short it will be fixed with me in the invitations. Each bag has 270 calories with 21 grams of protein 💪 ✔️Vegen ✔️Gluten free ✔️Not genetically engineered ✔️Not Cholesterol ✔️Without added sugar Please like my review if it helped you :)

caf31c44-7320-49c5-91f7-0438aa88ca26
f29f0dc8-a92f-4f2d-ad83-7f74fc642f10
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

As a long time vegan, I'm always excited to try some new treats and this one was a winner! The flavor is delicious, the texture is good and a perfect amount of spiciness. My only complaint was that it is definitely a bit salty, so I would not make this an everyday kind of snack. Overall, it was a fun and tasty treat.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Yumm!! once I opgened it I couldn't stop eating it, its spicey in a lovely way, I like the smoked taste and the fact it contains a great amount of protein, I hope Iherb will bring again more tastes as it's a really cool snack for vegans and vegetarians. As long as I can order it I will!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This jerky tasted good and I would be interested in eating it again. But I’m not sure why it is called pepperoni, the texture is of big dried chunks of soy protein, not like a pepperoni slice or sausage. The flavor also doesn’t taste anything like pepperoni from what I remember, but to be fair I haven’t eaten real meat in 20 years so maybe it does taste like pepperoni and my memory is bad, I am not totally sure about that.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I know that jerky is supposed to be salty, but I would really love to be able to find a vegan replacement that doesn't mess up with my blood pressure. This product has a nice taste, spicy but not too spicy, and the texture is quite good for a vegan product, not too hard but not too soft. If only they offered a low-sodium option it would be great.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Very tasty snack. Satisfies my carnivorous taste buds without having to consume any cow or turkey. High quality product, which supplies a good amount of protein.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I first bought Louisville vegan jerky several years ago, and was disappointed when they disappeared from iherb shelves. I am very happy to see them back. I like the spiciness and dry chewiness. Recommended.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

this one was a bit spicy for me but still good taste and flavor a hotter taste than the smoky bbq one i had tried before

Posted on May 9, 2022

Closest “meatless” jerky I’ve come across. Tasty. Texture of jerky (not like a Slim Jim, but homemade jerky). Not tough to bite.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This is not sausage at all, however I wish this would be same as the description as I want to try this very much