Page 1 - Reviews - Lovely Candy, Honey Gummy Bears, Sour Cherry, Strawberry, Blue Raspberry, 6 oz (170 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Sour and tasty! The texture is good, but it gets a bit stuck to the teeth. Good quantity. As a vegetarian, i'm happy with it!

9c88ba4b-80c7-4cd8-b600-e9f205bc9cdf
5b51f9e9-803d-42a4-bb6f-e20d0a96ee34
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

If you like sour sweets, these are for you. Thought I'd give them a try, knowing it's not really my favorite, & they are a little too sour for my own taste buds, but they're cute & well-made with a good texture, so if you enjoy sour gummy candies, these are for you.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I liked the flavor of these a lot, it is a little sour but not too sour, and it doesn’t taste at all like honey but just like a normal fruit gummy (personally I was happy with this but if you love honey and are expecting it to taste like honey you might be disappointed). I also liked the texture, which had a good amount of chewiness (sometimes gelatin-free gummies are too soft but this one was very chewy). The only weird problem I had was that the color of the gummies in the bag was wildly different from the picture on the package, which really confused me. The package shows purple/red/pinkish colors but the blue raspberry gummies were completely green and the strawberry looked yellow to me. The flavor was still good but I don’t understand why the color was so different than it should be and I don’t think it’s good for the package to be different from the actual product for any reason, so raises some questions about the quality of the product and I am subtracting one star for that. Otherwise was happy with the flavor.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Mehhh. Tastes WAY too much like honey. I like honey but I don't love when my candy tastes too much like it. I probably wouldn't buy again. Only plus side is they are a candy I won't eat in one day LOL. They are still in my drawer and I will eat only a couple when I have a sugar craving and have nothing else to eat lol.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

The quality of Taste is excellent.. the kids LOVE them! The ingredients are SO much healthier! It’s so easy to reorder the item and the flavors are awesome!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

The best sour gummies and quality product. Tj maxx or Marshall’a sometimes carry it, but ultimately it’s hard to find. So get it here!!! My entire fam loves these and we’re all adults.

YulGvz
Posted on May 1, 2022

I love sour products with distinguished flavours, and this candy is exactly that. The only thing that I didn't like is that they are quite small and not soft enough.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

These gummy candies are very special because of the composition of the honey , they definitely have honey in them and it is noticeable, the dominant taste was honey. To my taste they were very sweet. The packaging is large and worth the price.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

It taste great with a bit of sourness the honey taste is perfectly balanced with the sour

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Delicious! Truly honey-forward; try these only if you enjoy honey!