Page 1 - Reviews - Lundberg, Organic, Black Pearl Rice, 1 lb (454 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 17, 2022

Love this. The taste, quality, and package are all premium. I use this at least once a week to vary the rice we eat. The size is enough for 6 servings I would say. The ingredients are good. USA grown means you are eating less heavy metals in the rice which is obviously important.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I originaly purchase the Black Pearl Rice for the high nutritional qualities, mainly fiber and protein without giving much thought to the taste however after my first serving I found it quite unlike any other rice I'd ever had. Black Pearl Rice has a savory, full body flavor and seems heavier than regular rice. Probably best served as a side dish as opposed to mixing it with other foods. The full body flavor is bold enough to stand on its own without any seasoning.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I prefer Lundberg rice for highest quality. This organic black rice has more flavor and antioxidants than most other rice. I use it in soups or add more water than the instructions call for.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Love Lundberg quality products. The resealable Velcro like package is very user friendly and keeps the rice fresh. The forbidden or pearl rice was recommended by a nutritionist because of its superior nutrient content.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This black rice tastes really good. I cook it with white rice, 1:1. I use instant pot to cook, only takes 20 minutes. Will buy again.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I have mixed black pearl rice with short and long grain rices for daily cooking. Lundberg is a trusted brand for grains. The price may be a little higher than other brands but for health reason, it's worth it.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This rice is delicious! If you take the time to enjoy the slow cook, it will reward you with robust, full body flavor. Add a little drizzle of olive oil at the end for a smooth final touch. Makes everything you pair with it taste even better!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I just received my order of Black Pearly Rice and am very happy. Easy to order and received undamaged and V E R Y quickly. Would definitely recommend to friends and family and would order again.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Love organic food. This rice is delicious and Nutritious. Its easy to cook and taste good along with white rice. packaging is tidy and in good size.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Black rice is my favorite, it has more antioxidants than regular rice. It also cooks faster than traditional rice and its taste is excellent.