Page 1 - Reviews - MRM, Egg White Protein, Chocolate, 1.5 lbs (680 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on May 9, 2022

I purchased this product as I started having stomach problems on the whey protein I had been using. First I tried a greens based powder, but the consistency was thick and gummy. So after reading reviews decided to try this. The chocolate flavor is god….but very mild. Would prefer something a bit more “chocolatey”,,,,but the criticism ends there. The 23 grams in just one scoop was enticing, and reviewers mentioned no stomach upset. I already use the MRM pure egg white powder in my baking but hadn't considered a flavored one for drinks. This mixes up soooo easily. With the 12 oz water it’s a bit “thin” but a quick way to add good protein to your diet. When I want something a bit more “shake” like I add in some plain greek yogurt. This is now our go-to protein powder…no more searching.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It smells good and no egg smell. The flavor of chocolate is not strong. Tasty!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Since Some of us are lactose intolerant, this was the perfect substitute for me, taste delicious and light on the stomach.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I took these proteins as a replacement for another unavailable product and I must say they are not bad at all!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

it makes great look for the muscles

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Very good protein

Posted on May 5, 2018

I was having a hard time finding a good, quality protein that didn’t have dairy and wasn’t made of pea isolate (it bothered my stomach sometimes). But this protein has been super digestable for me and tastes amazing! Mixes well with liquids (water, almond milk, etc.) and doesn’t taste grainy when I add it to my oatmeal in the morning.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021