Page 1 - Reviews - Natracare, Ultra Pads, Organic Cotton Cover, Super, 12 Pads - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I want to used organic to avoid future side effects from synthetics. This is really great because it makes me feel comfortable. It is soft and not as warm as the synthetic and I am not having rashes on it. It is natural and odorless. It stick well so I will not be worry that it will not be on place. The absorption is superb and it holds my heavy menstruational period.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

It's comfortable and I have no issue using this pad. The glue is strong enough to stick on the undergarment. They are pack individually, thin but the packaging size is about the size of a men’s wallet. Good packaging and a company that advocates zero plastic and organic, which is safe and ethical for everyone to use.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Ive been looking for planet care friendly pads and this is the one! It is perfume free and scent free, organic. Very comfortable. Smells clean. Quality os excellent. The package is good as the product is individually wrapped. Light free feeling while wearing this. Like this product as I can benefit without worrying about the plastic which can harm our planet

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

this brand is my regular pads. I super loved tjis product because it is breathable and does not irritate my skin causing rashes or redness. It is comfortable because it absorbs well and it sticks well so it is not moving or twisting. Great thing is , it is compostable so I am also helping the earth.

Posted on May 30, 2022

These pads are very good and comfortable, they neutralize odors. They are scent free. I love the quality because they’re madre from organic cotton. I found this size perfect for me, I will keep using them. Definitely, the store’s ones didn’t help me as these are doing. The package is good, I wish it comes with more pads. I recommend these pads a 100%. If you find my comment helpful, please give me a thumb up. Thank you!

Posted on May 22, 2022

I love this brand,i am using all their line.it’s organic and the most important plastic free and chlorine free,it’s without scent because it doesn’t contain any perfume ,those things i was searching for in a menstruation pad and i am really happy,i can never imagine going back to the market version products.the quality it’s amazing ,and makes me feel comfy.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Good and high quality cotton and so soft and I feel the difference when I use this type of pads that there is no smell in my personal preference I prefer the pad to with no scent which is not irritated my sensitive parts the size of the pads really good with great packaging.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

It smells good, it feels good, it is so soft and tender, not itchy at all, and the thickness and size are so great! They also are leak-protective, so they always fit my period into the routine just perfectly. I live on the pads from this brand. Personal viewpoint - love it a lot!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I swear by pads made by this company! Have been using them for years. Love the soft, cottony texture which feels like fabric against the skin. Go for the Ultra range for heavier days and stock up on thinner ones for the rest of the cycle. Those with skin sensitivity towards fabrics may find relief and comfort with Natura's range.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Natracare is my favorite brand for pads. It has natural ingredients and very gentle and organic materials that helps to maintain the balance of the zone. The absorption of this ones is great specially for heavy flow. It doesn't have any smell. the package size is as expected. I tend to use a few of this each months and the rest use regular ones.