Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, 3 Brains Total, 30 Convenient Cello Packs - iHerb
SE
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I’ve been taking these packets on and off for 2-3 years (stopped while I was pregnant). This is by far my favorite of my supplements I take. I notice such a difference in my overall mood and energy when I take them. My boyfriend also started taking them and it is the only thing he takes everyday. Noticed a difference in just a few days and was very impressed!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I’m already a big fan of this Canadian brand Natural Factors and use their supplements consistently with good outcomes. Stumbled upon this purely by chance and decided to try it out. The concept behind this product is interesting and I liked that the different supplements are individually wrapped for convenience! That’s a big plus in my opinion. I’m also now reading Karen Jensen’s book THREE BRAINS to learn more about the science behind this particular combination of supplements.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This combines digestive health, heart health and mental focus all in one. This is the only supplement I take every day! The packaging makes it easy to use, the quality of the ingredients is fabulous. Since I started taking this product, my digestive system and focus improved. I love this product!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I tried these for a month, and definitely noticed a difference after running out. Foggy brain, and for some reason my skin is rougher without them.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Great way to start the day giving proper nutrition to our brain, heart and digestive system!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

great quality, package and ingredients, absorption level can not be eveluated, benefits are expected

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I haven’t tried yet but hoping it will work well

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Good experience with this product

Posted on Sep 29, 2021