Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Magnesium Citrate, Tropical Drink Mix, 8.8 oz (250 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I've been taking this magnesium for over a year now, and I really like it. I just take one scoop with warm water and within 30 minutes I am able to sleep. It helps me get a normal nights rest. It doesn't make me feel groggy, just relaxes me.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The only thing I didn't do when I first tried it was used the hot water so it was just mixed and I drink it like that. I thought the taste was pretty good although I didn't have many high hopes for that. You definitely need the hot water because it creates a chemical reaction. It will fizz and bubble just like soda and then once you stir it enough it will all go away. The best thing about it is that it is a tiny little container but has 75 servings! Definitely worth the money!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This product is absolutely amazing!!! I have tried several other forms of magnesium but this one is truly the best.I take it at night along with potassium citrate after meal and within a few minutes I feel relaxed and ready to sleep. It comes with a scoop and the taste is pleasant. It is really worth it!!!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Super helpful for someone with IBD and tastes delicious too! Sometimes magnesium oxide isn't enough and magnesium citrate isn't easily accessible. The biggest benefit is that get rid of stubborn constipation and abdominal bloating. The packaging is a little smaller than I expected, but the serving size (of the scoop) relieves your worries. I sometimes mix it with other powdered drinks, but by itself it's still smooth and great.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Magnesium Citrate Tropical Drink Mix is an easily digestible source of magnesium, which is essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, and for maintaining healthy bones and teeth. Magnesium citrate has a lower elemental magnesium content than magnesium oxide, but its absorption rate is significantly higher. This means that the body can absorb more magnesium from this supplement. I recommend!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I got this for my sibling who’s very picky about taking supplements, and she loves this product. The dosage is just at the right amount. Usually we’d get loose bowels if we take too high dosage, but this is around 300mg per scoop, so its effective and we can feel the benefits. I personally take this after working out to help with the muscle cramps - good quality.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I think I have made the right choice for magnesium product in citrate form and the amount of servings vs its price. I hope iHerb will frequently give discounted prices. Looking forward to the shipment to arrive.

1ab52eba-ab9a-4a9b-a176-c22deeab424e
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I have been using this quality magnesium product for a couple of months now and I am feeling, sleeping and exercising better. It is very convenient, I will continue using and advising my friends of the mix

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

It helps my son to be calmer, preparation for exams takes a lot of energy, I take care of the nervous system and periodically drink a course of magnesium, of various forms, but this one is beyond competition.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Tastes good. Has stevia rather than sugar or artificial sweeteners, which is important. Contains the citrate form rather than carbonate which a lot of the other powders have. Prefer this form as the carbonate is a strong antacid and can affect digestion.