Page 1 - Reviews - Nature Republic, Shea Butter Moist Steam Cream, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 24, 2022

Very nice facial cream, not greasy but blends in well and keeps skin moist for hours.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Very good quality moisturizer. Good amount for the money. Very thick. A little goes a long way.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Value for money! It’s perfect for my dry skin. Moisturising really well and not oily at all. Definitely re-purchase!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

good product for it's value, simple and nice packaging

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered this face cream for the first time. I was looking for something not expensive and that it was day-night. I want to tell you that it copes with its task: it moisturizes, nourishes, is suitable for dry and sensitive skin, and also smells good! The jar itself is made of glass, it is enough for at least half a year. So if you were looking for something good, high-quality and not expensive, then this cream is for you. If this comment was useful to you, put your finger up))

e95dbdd3-60b9-415b-9b35-31a5dbcb4fbc
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The cream is the most delicate, it is pleasant to distribute, no discomfort. Although it is written for dry skin, it also came up for my combination.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very good cream, nourishes the skin but not greasy. The smell is bypassed, the volume is good. It is very suitable for those who have dry skin. Nice cream, I will take more.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered it for the first time, after I will write about the result, but the brand is good, I used creams of this brand before. Shea butter perfectly nourishes the skin

Posted on May 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I actually bought it for this coming winter. I know in advance that nature republic makes quality products, I hope that this cream is not the exception.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I didn't really like the cream. For me, it is too dense, after application it is felt on the skin, as if the mask does not know why, because of the oil in the composition or not very natural ingredients. In general, I use it for the body, an unpleasant feeling on the face.