Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Life, Monolaurin, 180 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

...and that means that it is of superb quality. He only recommends the very best of the best in the supplement word. If you go to his website, which you find if you google his name or medical medium, you can find a listing of all the supplements he recommends. Many of them are carried by iHerb. To your health :)

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Monolaurin is an easier way for me than intake of spoonful coconut oil which is named pulling. Easier but having the same effect. Well,if you don't have time or not prone to coconut pulling, monolaurin is s good way for you. It is a great support for immune system both in case of a virus or bacterial infection

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

When Covid appeared, this was one of the supplements I stocked up on along with NAC and vitalmin C - D we were taking anyway. It offers great immune support and not surprisingly, it is found in breast milk to protect the baby. Monolaurin is sourced from coconuts but has the same immune supporting effect. As soon as we felt we were starting to get ill, we began to supplement.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

I do not usually write reviews, but I have battled HSV2 for many years and was taking lysine, but found I would still break out every month or so. Did some research and started taking Monolauren about 3 months ago, 2 caps daily, then 1 cap daily, and have had no outbreaks. Seems to be working well. Will definitely keep taking.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Amazing product! I have purchased two bottles and I have been taking one pill every morning through whole European winter and never get sick even when everyone around me was sick with flu or covid. Definitely will recommend it to anyone who want to stay healthy especially during season changes.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I use it as part of my daily supplement regimen. For a while I had noticed a worsening of my symptoms when I took it. However, for about two months I no longer took it and it just happened that my symptoms got worse. I have started taking it again recently and I feel it really helps improving my symptoms. Quality is great. There are no fillers nor additives. Just the active substance. I am greatful for it!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Been taking this brand for several years now and they really help with my immune system. Even co-workers ask me what i do as i never seem to get sick and i told them about the monolaurin. Like getting this from I Herb since the price and shipping is the best.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I really obviously love the price point of this Monolaurin, however, I'm not certain that this does what monolaurin claims it can do. Its suppose to kill fat lipid layered virures and bacteria but not so sure it's really working for me. If you look at high priced Monolaurin, it'll make you wonder if there is a difference between this and those. Still left feeling unsure about this one, to be honest.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I had a problem with severe herpes on my face and mouth repeatedly. I ate two packs of Monolaurin, since then I had ld herpes peace, after 2 years 1x small herpes, but otherwise nothing. I can recommend.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Very quick delivery. Easy to use tablets that did not irritate my stomach even at over 5 grams per day. Convenient packaging, easy to swallow pill size and adequate amount per serving. Great product