SE

Based on 1,207 Ratings
1,090
Posted on Jan 16, 2023
Excelente!

I always trust quality of Nordic. My kid of age 6 years like it. It doesn’t have fish smell, just nice strawberry scent and taste. She can swallow it with no problem, capsules are not too big. Perfect combination of epa and dha. Best way to introduce some omega in daily menu.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Good quality and ingredients. Value for money. A good option if you need DHA. I take this daily as I'm breastfeeding and I want to ensure I'm getting the best nutrition. No fishy after taste that I've noticed. Well packaged and delivered safely. I hope my baby gets the benefit.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I love Nordic Naturals. They have high quality ingredients and have lots of research to back up their products. I've been following them since the late 1990's when they released their cystic fibrosis research findings, and that's when we started using omega-3 essential fatty acids in our family. If I skip it for three days in a row, then I feel it! My hands start to ache and feel stiff. I feel this also helps keep skin soft and helps with overall inflammation. Omega-3s are so necessary for the brain, eyes, and heart. I stock up on Nordic Naturals whenever there is a good sale!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

ordered this for my dry skin and to help with focus and attention. Nordic naturals is of high quality from what I read in reviews and I am particular about mercury in fish oil. It has helped with osteo type inflamation. Also hoping to see hair, nail, cholestrol and heart function improvements soon.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This is great! I feel good taking this fish oil product, my hair is shiny, my baby has no cradle cap, and it’s a huge bonus that it doesn’t give fishy burps! I literally taste strawberry when I burp - husband says he SMELLS strawberry, haha. It’s a win win me

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Your brain is made out of fat, DHA to be specific. If you want to repair your brain, or boost brain function, this helps a lot. I was poisoned a few years ago, and it damaged my brain. This product helped me to think straight again. I took 3-4 pills at a time, about twice a day. It did not take long to notice a difference. I could focus better, and I was not forgetting things I had been forgetting. I'm very grateful to this company for the quality products.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I take DHA for memory support as recommended by my integrative physician, who emphasized the importance of a high quality omega-3 product and recommended Nordic Naturals as a brand I could trust. I have been very satisfied with the product. When I briefly used another product because of a supply issue, I noticed the fishy taste and was glad to get back to Nordic Naturals.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Oh my gosh, I love these. I had a roommate in university who introduced me to them, and I thought he was weird for loving them so much. But it really is a good quality product, and obviously has the benefits of omega oil. But also: 1) It doesn't taste like fish or leave a fishy aftertaste! 2) It DOES leave a strawberry aftertaste! This stuff has a special place in my heart.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This is one of the more expensive dha supplements on the market but I had read it has been independently tested and is one of the cleanest and freshest oils you can find so I always get it. The strawberry flavour stops you getting fishy burps and my two year old loves the flavour; she happily chews these!