Page 1 - Reviews - Nutricology, Magnesium Chloride Liquid, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This has been working well so far. My husband and I take 5ml in the morning. I feel a difference in my energy levels when taken. My husband says the same thing. I will also start giving it to my son who frequently cries out in his sleep. He is 4 years old. Will give him half the dosage. Praying it works for him. This thing is awfully bitter. But I have taken the advice of others and take it as a shot, then follow with some juice. When added it to juice though, it doesn't seem too bad. juice with a citrusy flavor at least. Good quality product overall, with a good ingredient list.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

After reading a wonderful article by the fabulous Dr. Mark Sircus on how this product was a must, I went on the waiting list. I place 1/2 teaspoon in 500ml of spring water and drink one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Sometimes I add to smoothies too along with Vital Proteins Collagen. I have stage 4 brain cancer and I just love this product. Energizes me and gives me hope.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I suffer from both, so wanted to see if this would work. I have been taking it for couple of weeks. Half a teaspoon is the recommended dosage, and I suggest sticking strictly to that for starters, rather than guesstimating - I found myself with a slightly elevated heartbeat - or the feeling of it at least. I can't say for sure that it is beneficial, but I seem to be a little bit perkier. No great increase in energy yet, but a healthy supplement would show improvements gradually anyway, not suddenly.

Posted on May 21, 2022

It has very light taste and I like it liquid and not capsules need to be swallowed. I mixed with potassium, Himalayan salt, as well as lemon juice and vinegar to take together every morning. Each time only need small amount, so one bottle lasts me long time enough.

929a24b6-eac0-4a95-a1ae-34e231ddf88f
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This works so fast to restore mag deficiencies. I’m taking 140mg 3-4 times daily. And it has stopped leg cramps and muscle pain. Great product! I’m on auto reorder.

Posted on May 9, 2022

It has been very beneficial for me by helping to control leg cramps and pain. My electrolytes were not being maintained adequately by my diet and this has helped relieve the problems I've had from a lack of minerals in my keto diet.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

The product is excellent! Excellent magnesium that helps with liquid weight loss for those who find it difficult to swallow pills. Like if it helped you.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This was recommended by a physician and I needed a vegan option. I'm thankful that this brand offered one, but I have difficulty with the taste. I understand that it's likely difficult to obtain a flavored option, but I would be interested in one.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

Multi-functions: Good for smoothing rash, muscular and joint pains (through transdermal process). Good forpatients with heart disease. Helpful as a relaxant in both mental and physical relaxation. Good for skin and in cleaning uptoxic waste in body. Take one teaspoon of MGL with a litre of clean water every moorning. The liquid will help your body to flush out the waste accumulated overnight in the cells in your body. In the long run, yourr skin will be smooth as that of a baby.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

New formula contain Potassium sorbate which has heavy metal (mercury, lead, arsenic) residual. Damages DNA. Old formula better.