Page 1 - Reviews - Olympian Labs Inc., Vitamin K2 + D3, 60 Capsules - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Yes it's feel great this I feel have energy and good for health

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

D3 with K2 works better.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

good

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

good for me

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took this vitamin D because I liked the ratio of D to vit K2 in the form of MK7. It is here 100 mcg per 5000 IU of vitamin D, this is more than in other complexes, this is super! Very advantageous packaging. I take 1-2 capsules for breakfast. My vitamin D level is not bad, but now it's winter, and I tend to decrease due to autoimmune processes, so I do courses for myself periodically. I liked this supplement, I trust the brand. I will still collect and extend the course. All the optimal levels of vitamin D and the sun!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I took it because of the ratio, and to come back with vitamin D. I took it for my hair loss from vitamin deficiency. I felt a slight improvement, but it is nice for me because my hair is falling out with a stupor after a dose of Corona. May God bless you everyone who put like and bless

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

In the composition of calcium, D3 and K2 (in the best form of MK7), which should be taken together, plus Bioperine for better absorption. The dosage of D3 (125 μg = 5000 IU) and K2 (100 μg) is quite high here. The daily requirement for vitamin K is about 50 mcg, and an overdose is dangerous, because promotes blood thickening. Therefore, if possible, then I divide such capsules into 2 doses. But there is not much calcium here (it is not declared as the main one) and it needs to be taken additionally (some of the best forms of calcium-citrate, ascorbate).

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

A good dosage of D and K, I drink with magnesium, without magnesium it can break the joints, because for the synthesis of Vit D, a large amount of magnesium will definitely be consumed !!! It is compulsory to drink magnesium with taking Vit D. I took Solaray D and K, and these two preparations are excellent !!! Only in Solaray they always put fewer tablets than stated on the package, but here everything is clear! When I start to get sick I drink Vit D in a double dosage for 3 days. It helps very well! Thanks to the manufacturer!

galaktika
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

It is known that vitamin d3 should be taken every year from October to March to compensate for the lack of sunlight. This remedy is a nice complementary work of d3 and k2, the best balanced combination I could find on the site. A quality product that fulfills its main purpose. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

It's very convenient, first of all. If you take vitamin D at a dose of 5000 IU, then you need to take vitamin K in parallel, for the correct distribution of calcium in the body. It's all in one capsule. This is a new manufacturer for me, but I tried it and did not regret it. I recommend!