Page 1 - Reviews - Pacifica, Glow Baby Brightening Face Wash, 5 fl oz (147 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Great vegan brand, with a recycled eco packaging. This is a very generous size for the price, and the quality is excellent. It has a gel texture, I usually leave it on for a minute for it to exfoliate a bit more. I also use glycolic acid and retinoids and this wash amplifies the benefits of those products too. It leaves my skin bouncy and fresh.

27b1da42-482d-41e6-968b-deab53c13ae3
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Some of my concerns were drying and darkening of some parts of my face. I got blemishes which was unusual and made me feel self conscious. It’s probably to the dry desert weather and frequent exposure to sunlight. Since I’ve started using this facial wash, I noticed my skin being less dry and a lot less dull and blemished. I use it twice a day-morning and evening. It is a great steal considering its size, benefits and price!

8430a53b-5b2a-45bd-8a07-bf0287822380
913f3bd7-92df-4cb7-980e-e84faee4c3ad
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

According to the advice by a YouTuber, I got to know this product. With gentle massage, it cleans well my face and I am very satisfied ! it smells a little fruit or vanilla but I do not absolut ly care. I try to use it every 2 days in the morning.

20bb181a-2dba-4f34-8aa0-eb516596839f
0b43b123-1844-47fb-9f31-9b0731c63b02
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

All I can say is that I am totally in love with this product. It does what is supposed to and it smells amazingly!!! Plus, it is 100% VEGAN and CRUELTY-FREE. So far it's really helped with oil control, cleans my face really well, no dirt on my cotton round after I cleanse. I love Pacifica Face Washes!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Reasonable soap, I did not feel it had any noticeable benefits over other soaps. Its color is light yellow, a slightly odd and uninviting color. Its scent is reminiscent of toothpaste. Overall the soap is good and the list of ingredients is good, but I did not particularly like the product.

c8e685ae-8511-49c2-ad42-988f206fb45e
ca5a0c97-34e7-488d-a89e-85e388f0423e
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I bought this face wash after being obsessed with the vitamin C serum from the same skincare line, and it turned out to be a lovely gentle face wash with some active ingredients. It cleanses well, smells delightful and leaves the skin really glowing. Does not tighten the skin. Recommend

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

For an inexpensive face wash, it does make my skin look and feel brighter. It also cleanses thoroughly without leaving my skin feeling dry. I tried using it with my Clarisonic and it did turn the bristles orange so I wouldn't use it with a brush cleansing system. But it works great otherwise--takes off sunscreen and eye makeup nicely.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

perfect skincare product. very useful. quality is amazing. perfect size. it had flower fragrance in it package was delivered on time. very gentle. keep skin moisturize whole day.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Perfect light acid wash! Makes skin glowy, economical in use, has nice citrus scent. Skin is so soft and clean afterflwards. The only con is the yellow color which may leak and doesn’t look pleasant in the white bathroom :)

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Smells amazing and the texture is perfect. I've been using for 1 week and it hasn't irritated my skin at all (giving the price)! I also use it on my body. Can't wait to see my resukts!